I am planning to buy a flat in Max Royal project of Sethi group. This is their 2nd residential project, their first project is Max City, its in Ramprastha, Vaishali. Seeking advise from anyone who has booked a flat in Max City, about Sethi group and their project delivery. I want to know if MAx City project was started and going as per schedule or is there any delay in that. If anyone knows the planned start and actual start date of this project.

This information is basically to get an idea of Max Royal and Sethi group's way of working. Please share your experiences and contact info if anyone has some idea and advise for me.

Thank you..
Read more
Reply
378 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • New buyers may please join Max Royal Flat Buyers Group on Facebook at Log In | Facebook.

    Happy Dhanteras & Prosperous Deepawali to all..........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish199
    which floor...which plan?

    1. 15th Floor, Flexi Plan
    2. 3rd Floor, Down Payment Plan (Got hold of a Cancelled Booking unit)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    New buyers may please join Max Royal Flat Buyers Group on Facebook at Log In | Facebook.

    Happy Dhanteras & Prosperous Deepawali to all..........

    Sent a request few days back.... No one has approved it as of now!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mjay76
    good or bad... Just booked in D-2 3350 psf flexi.


    could you please tell me ur dealer details I am also interested in Max royal.You can mail me.

    Thanks
    Sandip
    CommentQuote
  • Resale

    Are max royal flats not available in resale...say around abt 300-500psf less than blder price...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srindie
    Are max royal flats not available in resale...say around abt 300-500psf less than blder price...



    Most of the bookings in Max Royal are by end users for self-use and there are no investors. So no resale deals so far.

    The average original booking rates are 2800 psf. Why would any one sell unless he gets margin of 500-800 psf?
    CommentQuote
  • A friend told me that resale will be allowed only after one year of booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    A friend told me that resale will be allowed only after one year of booking.



    Bookings happened in Aug-Oct last year. One year already over.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mjay76
    while researching I made this picture of MAx Royal aerial view for my wife

    I think the Location is just PERFECT!

    there is a public Park on EAST side, the noida 2030 Plan shows that the Park & green belt go straight all the way to the river,
    I guess, floor 6+ in block G4, H3, H2,H5, I3, I4, & I2 will see early sunrise right out of the horizon.
    Sun will shine on these till noon for sure.

    Baclonies of A2, A3, B2, B3, C2, C3, D2, D3, I4,& I5 are south facing on roadside - road is 45Mtr wide plus car parking space on both sides will mak the width more than 70 mtrs which is very wide. these will get sun from 9am till 5pm (though summers but god winers). Oppossite side has a project from Aditya & Mahagun both these plans have entrance and parking space in front a well as their pool/Park etc will povide a good view to the highrise Max royal.

    the Balconnies of E2, E3, F4, F5, G2, & G3 will open in commercial area on the back side which will b a low rise market. these will not get any Sun cool summers but chilly winters. they will see the Supetech's North eye in their view.

    Balconies of A1, A4, E1, E4, F1, F2, F6, G1, G6, H1, H4, I1, & I6 will face the internal park & pool area and will also get plenty of sun.

    In my opinion,
    the ones getting least amount of Sun as well as another high rise opposite to them will be B1, B4, C1, C4, D1, D6, & D5 -- I would hate to pay any PLC for these.

    The Best (in order of my preference) are
    Any floor - F1, F2, I3, I4, A2, A1, H1, H4, & I5.
    High floors 6+ - A2, A3, B2, B3, C2, C3, D2, D3, I4, I5, I3, I2, H3, H2, G5, & G4.
    Low floors - E1, E4, A1, A4, H1, H4, H6, F6, G1, I6, B1, & I1.


    Hi, I have two questions.

    On the eastern side the master do show Park extending till river. But what about area in sec 76 itself. Max royal does not touch the eastern road, Will this area east of max royal and touching sector 77 and 78, have new project in coming months?

    Secondly on the northern, side u mentioned a LOW RISE market, Can u please mention your source.
    CommentQuote
  • delay in possession

    Hi Dear,

    I know closely about the buider if you foget about commitment and possession time then builder is good. The group's first project was launched on early 2009 and it was commited that the possession will be given on Dec.2010 but almost a year has passed but it seems it will take another 1 year for actual possession because the work is going on a very slow pitch, Secondly at the time of booking they have made lots of commitment but almost all of them was fake. So, please take decession after going through all the facts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srindie
    Hi, I have two questions.

    On the eastern side the master do show Park extending till river. But what about area in sec 76 itself. Max royal does not touch the eastern road, Will this area east of max royal and touching sector 77 and 78, have new project in coming months?

    Secondly on the northern, side u mentioned a LOW RISE market, Can u please mention your source.


    They showed me the Lease Deed between Noida Authority & Sethi. It has the remaining area in 76 to be alloted to Park on Eastside and the back North side is showing as the commerical area. if you are visiting Sethi site or office you can also ask for them to show the copy. I dont how much to trust it but if it is a contract then they may not change it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mjay76
    They showed me the Lease Deed between Noida Authority & Sethi. It has the remaining area in 76 to be alloted to Park on Eastside and the back North side is showing as the commerical area. if you are visiting Sethi site or office you can also ask for them to show the copy. I dont how much to trust it but if it is a contract then they may not change it.

    yes...i got the same info.
    CommentQuote
  • on Wikimapia

    Max Royal on Map:
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

    someone posted it on another thread...
    Good to see how the area is developing
    CommentQuote
  • number of parking spots

    9 blocks = 22 x 19 floors + 22 x 14 floors) = 418 + 308 = 726 units.

    Avg floor size = 1200 sqft = 8 cars stilt + 8 basement = 16 cars.

    44 x 16 = 704 cars get covered parking. i think somehow 726 can adjust.

    BUT what about 2nd car and guest parking???
    i think open spaces will fill quickly.

    I think that park on east will become public parking :D
    CommentQuote
  • Flat to Lift ratio

    Blocks A, B, C = 19 x 4 = 76 / 2 = 38 flats per lift.

    Block D = 19 x 6 = 114 / 2 = 57 flats per lift.

    Block E & H = 14 x 4 = 56 / 2 = 28 flats per lift.

    Blocks F, G, I = 14 x 6 = 84 / 2 = 42 flats per lift.

    If towers A, B, C, & D are joined thru Roof, that will help the Higher floor residents total 8 Lifts to use in case of emergencies.
    Similarly towers, F, G, H, & I can be connected with roof.
    CommentQuote