I am planning to buy a flat in Max Royal project of Sethi group. This is their 2nd residential project, their first project is Max City, its in Ramprastha, Vaishali. Seeking advise from anyone who has booked a flat in Max City, about Sethi group and their project delivery. I want to know if MAx City project was started and going as per schedule or is there any delay in that. If anyone knows the planned start and actual start date of this project.

This information is basically to get an idea of Max Royal and Sethi group's way of working. Please share your experiences and contact info if anyone has some idea and advise for me.

Thank you..
Read more
378 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Now the area of the flats are increased by 5%...and rate are revised by 500 /- rs
    CommentQuote
  • 500!!!

What's the new rate?
    CommentQuote
  • You mean higher super area for same flat without any increase in buildup area?

Is it for new buyers or even for existing ones?

Greedy builders will go to any length to maximize profits.
    CommentQuote
  • Its for every one now 1385 Sqft is 1440 Sqft...Builder has increased the size of the balconies....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhism1978
    Its for every one now 1385 Sqft is 1440 Sqft...Builder has increased the size of the balconies....

Many builders are inclined to take recourse to such measures - it's for sure happened with Max City project at Vaishali as well.And, I was reading an earlier post of amarkdas referring to the delay in the Vaishali project. It's a fact that the project is delayed hugely from the promised date of possession. Only he got the dates slightly awry. And, the project consists of only 3 Towers having 12 floors each.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    500!!!

What's the new rate?

then it must be 4400 psf ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • Builder increases super area....

Surprised.. how after constructing 10 floors a builder can increase balcony sizes in all flats???? This is planned conning...
    Also I find 6 variants now available, earlier there were only 5 sizes...
    I am sure there are more surprizes as we approach the completion of the project
    God save unsuspecting from greedy humans...

Sethi needs to answer a lot of questions....
    CommentQuote
  • I won't comment on project of particular developer but the projects near Sector 77 have good scope. As these sectors are near habitation and near commercial hubs (Sector 18 and Sector 32). This is the reason that even investors are set to get good appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • This builder had intentions of increasing super area since begining but never gave the details.

Just because of increasing balcony areas with no increase in Room Sizes does not make much sense to me ( increase 1385 sqft to 1440 sqft. super area) If one has booked at 3000 rate have to give approx 1.6 lac extra

thats why I avoid these kind of greedy builders which discturb end user's budget at later stages.

Originally Posted by arif_wali
    Surprised.. how after constructing 10 floors a builder can increase balcony sizes in all flats???? This is planned conning...
    Also I find 6 variants now available, earlier there were only 5 sizes...
    I am sure there are more surprizes as we approach the completion of the project
    God save unsuspecting from greedy humans...

Sethi needs to answer a lot of questions....
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for a 2 BHK (1000-1200 sft) in resale in Max Royal. Can make reqd. upfront cash payment.

PM me with details if any one wants to sale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VKinNCR
    I am looking for a 2 BHK (1000-1200 sft) in resale in Max Royal. Can make reqd. upfront cash payment.

PM me with details if any one wants to sale.

you haven't booked a flat yet? The present rates are 4350 for 20th floor... as per the list price wef 20th Jan 2012..
    CommentQuote
  • New Home Loan Guidelines by RBI

New RBI rules for home loans.. 6th February 2012
    Only Basic Price will be financed..
    No more financing of Registration / Stamp duties and other levies..

hard times for new buyers....

:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_wali
    New RBI rules for home loans.. 6th February 2012
    Only Basic Price will be financed..
    No more financing of Registration / Stamp duties and other levies..

hard times for new buyers....

:bab (59):

What about financing the renovation/furnishing etc....have they been removed. I think they cant be as they are not part of property value anyways.

So,,,,i wont really make any difference banks would just increase the amount in the form of loan given towards the renovation/maintenance ect.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_wali
    you haven't booked a flat yet? The present rates are 4350 for 20th floor... as per the list price wef 20th Jan 2012..

is this the on paper rate or actual price ?
    CommentQuote