Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

Last updated: June 4 2013
385 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

    Originally posted by pankaj.punk19 View Post
    Guys I have checked with builder
    Exact stats say 432 flats have been sold out of 7## flats

    Project is shsaping good
    Thanks Pankaj for the info...good to know this.
    Construction updates available on site for last week. Have a look.
    Sethi Group | Residential | Commercial | Business Park | IT Parks

    Comment


    • Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

      Are they charging PLC for each floor. Kindly msg me the name and mb no. of the person who is booking it at 3000 inclusive. Also last week the rate was 2950(inclusive), builder has increased his rate??

      Comment


      • Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

        Pls include me as well to share information, if 3 of us can go together then can bargain for good rate at Max Royal, last week it was 2950 incl IFMS too. You can PM me yours contact details.

        Comment


        • Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

          Originally posted by rohan1 View Post
          Pls include me as well to share information, if 3 of us can go together then can bargain for good rate at Max Royal, last week it was 2950 incl IFMS too. You can PM me yours contact details.
          Please provide me details on thjis...i have been quoted 3080 excluding IFMS..please include me as well to share information on this.Even i am interested in this deal..

          Comment


          • Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

            3080, which floor? CLP/Flexi? if its flexi then expensive.

            Guys, whats wrong with Express Zenith? Some brokers saying Ok-OK, because they are not dealing with that but builder is very old and delivered lots of projects.
            Rate wise, cheapest project in vicinity and very ventilated open flat, not matchbox style.
            Pls share your views...

            Originally posted by tanejafamily View Post
            Please provide me details on thjis...i have been quoted 3080 excluding IFMS..please include me as well to share information on this.Even i am interested in this deal..

            Comment


            • Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

              Originally posted by rohan1 View Post
              3080, which floor? CLP/Flexi? if its flexi then expensive.

              Guys, whats wrong with Express Zenith? Some brokers saying Ok-OK, because they are not dealing with that but builder is very old and delivered lots of projects.
              Rate wise, cheapest project in vicinity and very ventilated open flat, not matchbox style.
              Pls share your views...

              9th floor for 3080psf...please comment

              Comment


              • Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

                3080 ok for CLP, it was 2850 till 10th April. inc all even IFMS and open carpark.

                Originally posted by tanejafamily View Post
                9th floor for 3080psf...please comment

                Comment


                • Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

                  Originally posted by tanejafamily View Post
                  Please provide me details on thjis...i have been quoted 3080 excluding IFMS..please include me as well to share information on this.Even i am interested in this deal..
                  I am also interested in booking a flat at max royal sethi group....please include me in this group...

                  Comment


                  • Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

                    Originally posted by pankaj.punk19 View Post
                    Guys I have checked with builder
                    Exact stats say 432 flats have been sold out of 7## flats

                    Project is shsaping good
                    Dude as on date less than 40% of the project has been sold....!!!!!

                    Pl dont misguide ppl

                    Comment


                    • Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

                      I completely agree !!! whtever Sethi Group n broker says..its the reality..not more than 40% project is sold out yet

                      Originally posted by abhilashsingh View Post
                      Dude as on date less than 40% of the project has been sold....!!!!!

                      Pl dont misguide ppl

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X