I am planning to buy a flat in Max Royal project of Sethi group. This is their 2nd residential project, their first project is Max City, its in Ramprastha, Vaishali. Seeking advise from anyone who has booked a flat in Max City, about Sethi group and their project delivery. I want to know if MAx City project was started and going as per schedule or is there any delay in that. If anyone knows the planned start and actual start date of this project.

This information is basically to get an idea of Max Royal and Sethi group's way of working. Please share your experiences and contact info if anyone has some idea and advise for me.

Thank you..
Read more
378 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Resale price

Originally Posted by ashish199
    is this the on paper rate or actual price ?

Anyone having any idea what's is the price we are getting in resale for Max Royal...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys , what is the availability and the all inculsive price for Flexi pymnt?
    CommentQuote
  • Its around 4400/- psf for top floor. No more flexi plan as construction has reached 13th floor only DP or CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • 4400 :bab (45):

What is the expected poession date ?
    CommentQuote
  • all these builder rates are just paper rates. actual resale rates in 7x are under 4000. even the sunshine hellio which is ahead of others and expected to be delivered first in 7x sectors is commanding 4k in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • ^^ dude .. what are the possible risks in buying in resale?
    CommentQuote
  • I am having bad experience with Sethi Group MAX Royal project........Builders CLP Payment Plan and HDFC Schedule is not matching...did anyone booked flat in this project...kindly contact me
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi..
    Can anyone please let me know the Possession date committed by Sethi builder.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ritukumar
    Hi..
    Can anyone please let me know the Possession date committed by Sethi builder.

Thanks

I guess...it varies buyer to buyer.Guys who booked before sep'11,it is April 13(+6 months grace period).For one of my friend who booked in last Dec it is Oct 13.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I booked my flat on 2nd Jan 2012. For me date of possesion Dec 2013 with 3 month grace period.

Regards
    CommentQuote

• Guys I am looking for a 2bhk and visited NIMBUS HYDE and MAX ROYAL,,,,can any body suggest with pointwise pros/cons or useful differences?? thanks in advance!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinavchat

Guys I am looking for a 2bhk and visited NIMBUS HYDE and MAX ROYAL,,,,can any body suggest with pointwise pros/cons or useful differences?? thanks in advance!!

Go for MAX Royal... so far the best and fast paced progress in all of 7X sectors... good quality of construction and proposed amenities in a small project of 5 acres.. Max offers good layout and lots of options as far as sizes are concerned... personally I feel a small society is better in a long run.. I am an owner and have bought for self use like most others and am fully satisfied. You may directly book with the builders... . (but ultimately take a call on your personal liking)
      Go for MAX Royal... so far the best and fast paced progress in all of 7X sectors... good quality of construction and proposed amenities in a small project of 5 acres.. Max offers good layout and lots of options as far as sizes are concerned... personally I feel a small society is better in a long run.. I am an owner and have bought for self use like most others and am fully satisfied. You may directly book with the builders... . (but ultimately take a call on your personal liking)
    CommentQuote
  • "don't forget to refer my name"

:) usse kya hoga Arif bhai? Special discount milega kya?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    "don't forget to refer my name"

:) usse kya hoga Arif bhai? Special discount milega kya?

buyer may not get special incentive but arif bhai might get some reward from the broker or builder i guess !! ;)
    CommentQuote