I am planning to buy a flat in Max Royal project of Sethi group. This is their 2nd residential project, their first project is Max City, its in Ramprastha, Vaishali. Seeking advise from anyone who has booked a flat in Max City, about Sethi group and their project delivery. I want to know if MAx City project was started and going as per schedule or is there any delay in that. If anyone knows the planned start and actual start date of this project.

This information is basically to get an idea of Max Royal and Sethi group's way of working. Please share your experiences and contact info if anyone has some idea and advise for me.

Thank you..
Read more
378 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Keep guessing Mr. trial survey... and carry on with your trials and survey... If you read the last line of my response, I have written, "ultimate decision would be yours"..
    One should not look every other person with suspicion...
    CommentQuote
  • Fatichar saheb.. i am not sure about discounts.. perhaps it would depend on the bargaining power of an individual.. there are no personal stakes except that i am a individual customer and am happy with my choice.. the gentleman asked for suggestion and the same has been responded to...
    CommentQuote
  • If anyone has recently purchased a unit in sethi max royal or is going to buy, please message me.

I have purchased a unit and looking for help on loan. Which bank is better in term of service and no hidden charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Go for HDFC.

Originally Posted by m2shines
    If anyone has recently purchased a unit in sethi max royal or is going to buy, please message me.

I have purchased a unit and looking for help on loan. Which bank is better in term of service and no hidden charges.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked one more flat in Sethi Max Royal.
    1. 2 BHK 895
    2. 3 BHK 1250

Now expecting possession after one and half year. Expecting rental income from both flats 10000 + 20000. So that i can pay half of my EMI from rent only.
    CommentQuote
  • Which bank is better, hdfc or pnb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajg77
    which bank is better, hdfc or pnb

hdfc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by man4ish
    I have booked one more flat in Sethi Max Royal.
    1. 2 BHK 895
    2. 3 BHK 1250

Now expecting possession after one and half year. Expecting rental income from both flats 10000 + 20000. So that i can pay half of my EMI from rent only.

The rents you quoted sounds wishful thinking esp 20k for 3BHK esp when so many other apartments within the same area may be available for rent...I believe roads and metro need readiness before such a rent can be pocketed...

btw congrats for your new flat :)
    CommentQuote
  • so how many total u have in sethi..? asking just out of curiousity.... u seem to have fetish for sethi's project...

good luck..

Originally Posted by man4ish
    I have booked one more flat in Sethi Max Royal.
    1. 2 BHK 895
    2. 3 BHK 1250

CommentQuote
  • wht will be the all inc at max royal for 2bhk
    CommentQuote
  • for 2 bhk-895 sqft - 42-43 lacs all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • They will not give possession before 2015... Wht i heared from broker and looking at the construction status of Max Royal...
    CommentQuote
  • Is there inventory in fresh booking?

Originally Posted by askconsult
    for 2 bhk-895 sqft - 42-43 lacs all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by strivedi
    They will not give possession before 2015... Wht i heared from broker and looking at the construction status of Max Royal...

Structure to complete ho gaya na? Ab 3 saal finishing chalegi kya?
    CommentQuote
  • u can expect possession by 2013 December with + 3 months
    CommentQuote