Thats your wrong perception the
    stats whtat i told is absolutely correct
    but there is no point of making an issue out of it

You like the project , you buy it
    dont like dont buy

ITS AN OPEN MARKET WITH HUNDREDS OF PROJECTS

Comment

• Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

Yes, for evidence check inventory, lower floors are booked but from middle its available... I think this thread driven by brokers....???

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
      I completely agree !!! whtever Sethi Group n broker says..its the reality..not more than 40% project is sold out yet

Comment

Mr Rohan, I pity on you ....Truth is bitter. yes..you never know even builders are writing on this forum leave brokers :-)

dont like dont buy

ITS AN OPEN MARKET WITH HUNDREDS OF PROJECTS ;-)

Originally posted by rohan1 View Post
        Yes, for evidence check inventory, lower floors are booked but from middle its available... I think this thread driven by brokers....???
        Last edited by Akash1; April 24 2011, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Hmm... yar vo sab choro, tum sahi deal de do, i'll buy 4 for sure.

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
          Mr Rohan, I pity on you ....Truth is bitter. yes..you never know even builders are writing on this forum leave brokers :-)

dont like dont buy

ITS AN OPEN MARKET WITH HUNDREDS OF PROJECTS ;-)

Comment

Guys..dont fight here..you can check construction update..talk to builder directly and then decide about it.

As per my judgement, they have not sold too much portion so far as inventory in all size is available..even u can get preference units also..

Also their construction is very primary stage..even after launching project after ~1 year..

Comment

Actually you can notice at each project site work is on full pace on weekends, to lure buyers. On 5 week days construction guys are on holiday..

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
              Guys..dont fight here..you can check construction update..talk to builder directly and then decide about it.

As per my judgement, they have not sold too much portion so far as inventory in all size is available..even u can get preference units also..

Also their construction is very primary stage..even after launching project after ~1 year..

Comment

Hi Guys.......

There is surely oversupply in 7x sectors and most of projects are sold between 50-70%.

Pl. remember the cost of land constitute about 50-60% of sale price. Thanks to installment scheme of Noida Authority for payment of land cost, 50% bookings give adequate cash flows to the builder for completion of the project.

Sethi Max Royal is just 5 acre project with about 700 flats. Construction of all towers has commenced. Builder is resourceful with no other major projects in hand. Hence, timely completion is expected.

Fact remains that most of projects in 7x sectors are almost same stage. Most at preliminary stage of construction. Some which are little advanced stage, have multiple phases meaning that even if first phase is complete it will not be live-able.

Guys, make your own due diligence, use our own judgement and go ahead with what makes you comfortable.

If you are buying for own living, do not bother about appreciation. Just make sure that the house fits in to your requirements & dreams.

PS: I have booked in Max Royal for own living.

Comment

Thanks Mate,

Kindly advise if any other project in your list. what about Antriksh Forest, 7.5 acre 625 flats.
                  Somebody told 726 flats in Max Royal.

Originally posted by Basant View Post
                  Hi Guys.......

There is surely oversupply in 7x sectors and most of projects are sold between 50-70%.

Pl. remember the cost of land constitute about 50-60% of sale price. Thanks to installment scheme of Noida Authority for payment of land cost, 50% bookings give adequate cash flows to the builder for completion of the project.

Sethi Max Royal is just 5 acre project with about 700 flats. Construction of all towers has commenced. Builder is resourceful with no other major projects in hand. Hence, timely completion is expected.

Fact remains that most of projects in 7x sectors are almost same stage. Most at preliminary stage of construction. Some which are little advanced stage, have multiple phases meaning that even if first phase is complete it will not be live-able.

Guys, make your own due diligence, use our own judgement and go ahead with what makes you comfortable.

If you are buying for own living, do not bother about appreciation. Just make sure that the house fits in to your requirements & dreams.

PS: I have booked in Max Royal for own living.

Comment

Originally posted by rohan1 View Post
                    Thanks Mate,

Kindly advise if any other project in your list. what about Antriksh Forest, 7.5 acre 625 flats.
                    Somebody told 726 flats in Max Royal.
                    No indepth idea about other projects frankly. Antrikh reputation scares me........

Yes, Max Royal has more than 700 flats in 5 acres.....

Comment

Has HDFC resumed disbursement / sanction of home loans for Max Royal project? Any one got disbursement in last 2-3 days?

Thanks.........

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X