Collapse

MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

Last updated: June 4 2013
385 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

My frnd has booked in max royal last year. The work is very slow and already behind schedule. Even the sample flat is not ready.

Comment

Yes I agree with you.I have also purchased flat in Max royal and I think not only Max royal but other projects in that area are far behind the schedule except few.
      should we still beleive Projects will be deliverd till Dec 2012 as per the agreement ?

Comment

Originally posted by btikku View Post
        Yes I agree with you.I have also purchased flat in Max royal and I think not only Max royal but other projects in that area are far behind the schedule except few.
        should we still beleive Projects will be deliverd till Dec 2012 as per the agreement ?
        not at all. Not a single project in in 7x sectors can be delivered by Dec 12. Has Sethi claimed this date? very strange if yes. I feel even the super structure wont be ready by then.

Comment

In our Builder Buyer Agreement it is DEC 2012 ,Plus Minus 6 months and after 6 months penalty clause is applicable.

Comment

I think possession date is Dec 2012 with grace period of 6 months. So June 2013.

Agreed that the project is in delay stage and completion will be in 2014 only.

Comment

sample flat.....
              Attached Files

Comment

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rafa_nadal View Post
                sample flat.....

Comment

There is nothing to cheer about friend.....this sample flat is under construction for last 8-9 months with no signs of completion.

Comment

Originally posted by VKinNCR View Post
                    There is nothing to cheer about friend.....this sample flat is under construction for last 8-9 months with no signs of completion.
                    are...,

that WoW was most probably sarcastic. see the amount of spoilsport played by seepage.

Comment

Hope all projects in 7x going with same pace. Usually only working on weekends when some potential buyers coming. You can see stopped engines and rare labours from Mon-Thursday.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X