Last updated: June 4 2013
385 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

Originally posted by rafa_nadal View Post
    are...,

that WoW was most probably sarcastic. see the amount of spoilsport played by seepage.

Thanks bro.........i did not notice the seepage in pic. Admire your sharp eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by rohin9 View Post
      Hope all projects in 7x going with same pace. Usually only working on weekends when some potential buyers coming. You can see stopped engines and rare labours from Mon-Thursday.
      u hope that all projects are working slow? ANyway, thats not the case.

Comment

Yes rafa,

initially I tried booking there but then changed idea...because of

Builder initially quoted as budget home and then some time later started quoting as premium home for luring customers..they quoted some super area and then increase it for balcony size..room sizes were small..flat transfer rate was initially 25 Rs and then it increased to Rs. 100...distance between 2 towers is extremely less.

Yes, it was a sarcastic comment for premium project's sample flat when I saw seepage and slow progress.

The above comments are my personal thoughts..no hard feelings for buyers

Originally posted by rafa_nadal View Post
        are...,

that WoW was most probably sarcastic. see the amount of spoilsport played by seepage.

Comment

With very high density (725 flats in 5 acre) and average specifications, it can never be a premium project.

Seepage in a smaple flat will give jitters to the buyers.

Comment

Work is slow and the builder is not profesional. Sample flat is way below the standard, forget about being premium.

Apart from seepages, the doors/windows are of poor quality and narrow in width. The width of doors differes on top and bottom. See pics below.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by YaarMastana View Post
              Work is slow and the builder is not profesional. Sample flat is way below the standard, forget about being premium.

Apart from seepages, the doors/windows are of poor quality and narrow in width. The width of doors differes on top and bottom. See pics below.
              ground truth.. good job
              If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

check out how much money your builder is putting in your project

Deepak Mehta & Associates
                If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

I visited MAX Royal project almost a month back.

They have too many towers on the plot, so forget about getting any fresh air or sunlight in your appt. Besides, it would also reduce shared area size like parks, pool etc.

Though i agree there rates are cheaper than others.

All in all, a BIG NO from my side.
                  The knowledge of what to do in a Recession or Boom is more important than predicting a Recession or Boom.

Comment

Hi I was going to book a flat in Max Royal and going through this forum, I stumbled across this thread, which started positive for max royal but soon followed with negative comments. I understand that the density is high as compared to other competitors. However, I would say that their sample flat is not complete yet its only 60% done, so seepage problems can be understood, and the builder is not new, it has executed projects like Angel mega mall in the past. My only concern is that they are claiming the project will be done by mid 2013, do you guys think it would be completed even by dec 2013? I am thinking of buying it for moving in, and can't wait long. Any suggestions that which other options are there under 40L for 2BHK in 7X sectors? Thanks in advance

Comment

hi Dude .

I am in the same boat .. i am planning to book here finaly after much research ,,.. i am going here is because only left project in decent rates and decent background ..if you are planning let me know any good broker on anuj324gmail.com site says 3500 in flexi for 20th floor ..

or we can go togther ..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X