I am planning to buy a flat in Max Royal project of Sethi group. This is their 2nd residential project, their first project is Max City, its in Ramprastha, Vaishali. Seeking advise from anyone who has booked a flat in Max City, about Sethi group and their project delivery. I want to know if MAx City project was started and going as per schedule or is there any delay in that. If anyone knows the planned start and actual start date of this project.

This information is basically to get an idea of Max Royal and Sethi group's way of working. Please share your experiences and contact info if anyone has some idea and advise for me.

Thank you..
Read more
378 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Excavation started

Hi All.
    I visited the site today and was glad to find some excavation work going on.I think they have started to work on the sample flat. I have already uploaded a pic on the facebook group. Have a look.

Bbye
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravrawal
    Hi All.
    I visited the site today and was glad to find some excavation work going on.I think they have started to work on the sample flat. I have already uploaded a pic on the facebook group. Have a look.

Bbye

Gaurav,its good news,
    hav u received ur allotement letter????????? & What is ur customer code at max royal????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arun.tyagi
    Gaurav,its good news,
    hav u received ur alottement letter????????? & What is ur customer code at max royal????

Hi All,
    I have visited the site y'day and the digging work has been started with a gud pace.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prav2k2
    Hi All,
    I have visited the site y'day and the digging work has been started with a gud pace.

hey pravesh,
    hav u received ur allotement letter??????
    CommentQuote
  • Allotment Letter

Dear all,
    has anybody received allotment letter ?
    CommentQuote
  • yes arun i have received the confirmation letter ? how about you ?
    CommentQuote
  • nitish_ggn, arun.tyagi & rajgupta19: Can please send me your cell numbers? We have booked 2 flats, we did lot of research and but we have few queries to discuss with you rather than asking bulider. We have we answers which you are interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik_chawla
    nitish_ggn, arun.tyagi & rajgupta19: Can please send me your cell numbers? We have booked 2 flats, we did lot of research and but we have few queries to discuss with you rather than asking bulider. We have we answers which you are interested.

Dear vik_chawla,
    i have sent ua private message.
    CommentQuote
  • About loan

Hi All,
    Does anybody having idea of loan?
    Is the project bankable and which bank/banks are providing loan ?on this project?

Thanks in advance..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,
    I have seen max royal project , interested in 865 sq ft 2bhk unit.u all are requested to provide me the price offered to u & pls give me detail abt plan and bank who are funding on this project??????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akshit
    Dear All,
    I have seen max royal project , interested in 865 sq ft 2bhk unit.u all are requested to provide me the price offered to u & pls give me detail abt plan and bank who are funding on this project??????

Hi Guys,
    Pls guide me regarding the max royal project.
    is it bankable ot not?
    abt the rates offered by the builder????????????
    CommentQuote
  • Hey akshit

project is bankable from idbi and hdfc
    as told by builder
    CommentQuote
  • i feel onw shdnot go for this as the builder is new. go for mahagun or ajnara
    CommentQuote
  • leo where have you booked your flat
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All.
    I went to the site on Sunday and found gud progress going on.
    I would be posting the latest pics on the facebook group Max royal owners, Sec 76, Noida.

Also our very own builder Mayank Sethi has also joined the group. I think this is a gud chance for all to address their queries and concerns on a unified platform.

Kudos to you Mayank!!!
    CommentQuote