• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

u can expect possession by 2013 December with + 3 months

Comment

Originally posted by strivedi View Post
      They will not give possession before 2015... Wht i heared from broker and looking at the construction status of Max Royal...
      Strivedi...it appears you just made call to brokers sitting at your home and that broker is trying to sell you some other high commission project...no ground reality.

For your kind information...structure has been completed for almost all of the towers...and Brick Work , Internal Plaster Work , Plumbing Work , Wall Conduting Work , Railing Work is in progress in parallel.

Sethi Group | Residential | Commercial | Business Park | IT Parks

Boss...please stop spreading rumors if you don't have some concrete information.
      Last edited by ashish199; August 30 2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashish199 View Post
        Strivedi...it appears you just made call to brokers sitting at your home and that broker is trying to sell you some other high commission project...no ground reality.

For your kind information...structure has been completed for almost all of the towers...and Brick Work , Internal Plaster Work , Plumbing Work , Wall Conduting Work , Railing Work is in progress in parallel.

Sethi Group | Residential | Commercial | Business Park | IT Parks

Boss...please stop spreading rumors untill you have some concrete information.
        You mean it's OK to spread rumours if one has concrete info

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          You mean it's OK to spread rumours if one has concrete info
          he he he....praveen bhai...taang kheechne ka koi mauka nahi chhodte aap.

Comment

Originally posted by ashish199 View Post
            he he he....praveen bhai...taang kheechne ka koi mauka nahi chhodte aap.
            Haan yar! That's one of the ways to keep the life cheerful. Warna hamaari saari umar job aur investments karte nikal jaayegi, aur budhape me sochenge ki main to jiya hi nahi

Comment

Somewhere on IREF, i`ve read in a post that builders show their true colours when the structure is complete. By this stage they have pocketed around 90% of the payment even on CLP selling, and the expenditure pending on the project is around 60%.

First they slow down the pace of construction, then compromise with the quality, then impose extra charges , then increase floor area etc.etc.

How true it will be regarding this project?

Comment

Originally posted by DalLama View Post
                Somewhere on IREF, i`ve read in a post that builders show their true colours when the structure is complete. By this stage they have pocketed around 90% of the payment even on CLP selling, and the expenditure pending on the project is around 60%.

First they slow down the pace of construction, then compromise with the quality, then impose extra charges , then increase floor area etc.etc.

How true it will be regarding this project?
                Dear, every builder play the same... Don't worry.
                Sab ek Thaili ke chatte batte..

Comment

Originally posted by rohan1 View Post
                  Dear, every builder play the same... Don't worry.
                  Sab ek Thaili ke chatte batte..
                  Aisi soch ki wajah se hi faltu builders survive karte hai.

Kya Gaur aur Amrapali similar hai?

Kya Mahagun aur ATS similar hai?

Comment

I am interested to buy 1250 SQFT unit, Sethi max royal in resale. Let me know if anyone is interested to sell his/her unit. Also share the price quotes all inclusive.

Comment

Be Cautious!!!!

This builder is a fraud and cheater. The builder has promised so many things at the time of giving the flat, but when it comes to the reality the things are very different.

One of my friend have bought flat in Max City and now builder is not giving him possession of flat nor getting his registry done, because this person has booked two car parking and builder want to give only one, but builder have charged them for two.

Builder promised and given in writing in Term and Condition agreement that if project get delayed builder will pay the penalty @Rs.5/- per sqft. But now he is threatening to go to court if you want the penalty.

Another new development which have took place in the premised of max city is that earlier builder were supposed to put DG sets somewhere else in the society but since he has not paid the money to the Ramprastha, he is now planning to put the DG sets in front of main entrance to Tower-12 lobby, which is totally a violation of law. The builder has charged hefty amount from the people of lower floor in terms of PLC and now putting DG in front of their homes to left them in jeopardized situation to battle with dieself fumes and noise pollution. Over and above, builder do not have any GDA approval for the same. One of my close related having flat in Tower-12 told me that builder is now threatening people to kill if they go against his decision to install DG sets in front of Tower-12. Few people who are favourites of builder in Tower-10 and 11 supporting builder in this activity.

I was also planning to buy a home in Max Royal till the time i have very good opinion about the builder. But now i am afraid if he can do this to people in his own first project what he will do to people who buy property in Noida project. Max City was promised to deliver in March 2010 as per the terms of agreement otherwise will pay penalty, but till now project is only 60% complete. Still there is no facility for gym, club, park, security, ambience, road etc., etc., you name and it will not be there in the soceity.

Be aware if you have any plan to buy in the Sethi group projects.

Jai Hind

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X