Collapse

MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

Last updated: June 4 2013
385 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : MAX Royal, Sec 76, Noida

Hi freedomfight, We have not seen any complaint from any Max City flat owner.As you urself said that other flat owners in othe Tower are supporting builder then how come it can be a common issues like Possession date , Penalty clause ,GDA Approvals .

I am the one of the flat owner in MaX Royal project and so far I donot have any issue.Project is going well at very fast speed.Max Royal in one of the projects in sec 76 whch are well advance stage.

Comment

Originally posted by btikku View Post
      Hi freedomfight, We have not seen any complaint from any Max City flat owner.As you urself said that other flat owners in othe Tower are supporting builder then how come it can be a common issues like Possession date , Penalty clause ,GDA Approvals .

I am the one of the flat owner in MaX Royal project and so far I donot have any issue.Project is going well at very fast speed.Max Royal in one of the projects in sec 76 whch are well advance stage.
      Agree with you Bharat Ji

Comment

Full page ad in Times of India for Max Royal

Attractive discounts on navratra

what should be an ideal resale rate for max royal

Comment

Originally posted by man4ish View Post
          Hi,

I booked my flat on 2nd Jan 2012. For me date of possesion Dec 2013 with 3 month grace period.

Regards
          Hi

I'm also plnning to book my flat in Max royal... cud you please suggest me about quality of work and commitment of builders regarding possession .....
          What reate did u get at time of your booking.... and at which floor u have booked........
          your reply will help me... !!!

Regards

Comment

So For the quality seems good.As the project is in advance stage so you can have a site vist .You can see structure of all towers is completed.Brick/Plaster/Plumbing /Tiles work in progress.
            The pace at which project is going on i would easily say Max Royal will be amoung top 3 to give early possession in that area.

Comment

How this project going on. Is this worth to invest in this project.

Comment

Senior members plz reply.

Comment

Hi Guys,

this forum seems to be under hibernation; no activities. is everything OK in here?

Comment

Originally posted by RahulIndrapuram View Post
                    How this project going on. Is this worth to invest in this project.
                    I am invested in this project since Jul'11.Overall i am satisfied with the construction pace and builder attitude.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X