I am planning to buy a flat in Max Royal project of Sethi group. This is their 2nd residential project, their first project is Max City, its in Ramprastha, Vaishali. Seeking advise from anyone who has booked a flat in Max City, about Sethi group and their project delivery. I want to know if MAx City project was started and going as per schedule or is there any delay in that. If anyone knows the planned start and actual start date of this project.

This information is basically to get an idea of Max Royal and Sethi group's way of working. Please share your experiences and contact info if anyone has some idea and advise for me.

Thank you..
Read more
378 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Cost

Hi Arun

Have u booked the flat ?
    If yes then what they offered to you.
    If i compare it with Antriksh Golf view thwn which one is better and why.
    I m very much confused.

What about Nimbus Hyde Park ??

Originally Posted by arun.tyagi
    Hi guys,
    This is Arun, I hav also booked in Max royal in Tower D at 8th floor. whts ur views abt the builder(i.e Sethi group), can we trust on him.!!!!!

Mr. Nitesh,
    Wht rate is offered to u by builder/dealer?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravrawal
    Hi All.
    I went to the site on Sunday and found gud progress going on.
    I would be posting the latest pics on the facebook group Max royal owners, Sec 76, Noida.

Also our very own builder Mayank Sethi has also joined the group. I think this is a gud chance for all to address their queries and concerns on a unified platform.

Kudos to you Mayank!!!

Its nice to hear tht construction is going on .Gaurav,would u like to tell us,whether the project is Bankable or not. if Bankable,Which banks are funding on this project???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I have talked from HDFC bank.Actually sethi group has filed in HDFC for approval of loan.But I have heard that there is a graveyard near of it.......Could somebody please confirm about that......
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I make sure that there is no graveyard nearby.But need information that whether the projects become bankable or not
    CommentQuote
  • hey kp 02519

1. graveyard is near to amrapali boundary
    2. dere is no activiti in graveyard
    its more or less over now.
    3.Project is bankable u can login ur file in idbi or hdfc

have u booked ur unit or not ??
    CommentQuote
  • Want to buy in MAx Royal

Hi all,

please guide me on rates in max you all got.

Prav2 and Gaurav,

Please check your personal message I sent you and get back to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Help me out guys in buying.

Raj,

Can you help me out in regard of buying good flat in max royal.
    I want rates you got, any discountnt, which agent I can trust etc..
    CommentQuote
  • I have uploaded the latest pics on the facebook group.
    Abode* I have replied to your message
    CommentQuote
  • As of Tday
    2725 psf all inclusive + plc in flexi plan
    CommentQuote
  • TO
    kp 02519 & AbodeSeekerNoida

Call Marketing Manager of SETHI GROUP 99102 77770

He may guide u fpr good rates and getting booking done directly fromt he company is always preferable
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akshit
    Its nice to hear tht construction is going on .Gaurav,would u like to tell us,whether the project is Bankable or not. if Bankable,Which banks are funding on this project???

Few Facts:

1. I spoke to HDFC, Sector-18, Noida. Bank approval is still pending. When I asked when it will be done, the representative said sepak to builder.
    2. The project will have towers GND+14 and 685 flats. But as of now its all verbal, no pamphalet/ad/on website.
    3. I spoke to Kunal, Marketing Mgr, as per him it will still take anothe 10-15 days for bank approval.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajgupta19
    hey kp 02519

1. graveyard is near to amrapali boundary
    2. dere is no activiti in graveyard
    its more or less over now.
    3.Project is bankable u can login ur file in idbi or hdfc

have u booked ur unit or not ??

rajgupta19: Can you Send me IDBI contcat no. so that I can file?
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that LIC Housing is also financing loan for this project....
    CommentQuote
  • I have talked in HDFC and LIC Housing Finance.They are telling that project is still not approved but it will get approved soon...LIC is ready to give Home Loan for that
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All ,
    Nice to see good news for this project. Yesterday my friend Rajesh Gupta also booked one Flat in D Block (1195 sqft). Soon he will join community :).
    Max Project seems to be in Good Position as compare to any new project.
    CommentQuote