I am planning to buy a flat in Max Royal project of Sethi group. This is their 2nd residential project, their first project is Max City, its in Ramprastha, Vaishali. Seeking advise from anyone who has booked a flat in Max City, about Sethi group and their project delivery. I want to know if MAx City project was started and going as per schedule or is there any delay in that. If anyone knows the planned start and actual start date of this project.

This information is basically to get an idea of Max Royal and Sethi group's way of working. Please share your experiences and contact info if anyone has some idea and advise for me.

Thank you..
Read more
378 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Loan from LIC

KP02519,

can you let me know LIC agent who can be contacted for loan for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • hey have u booked abode seeker in max royal
    CommentQuote
  • Hi you can talk on 9810133047 number of LIC.
    One of my fnd has also booked one flat in B block....
    Can I request some people who booked flat to post construction status on discussion forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    Has anyone received the allotment letter?

Thanks... :o
    CommentQuote
  • Density & location map of max royal

I am also interested in this project? How many acre land is there and how many flats ??
    Can someone also post the map for kabristan site in Amrapali plot ? How far will that be from the max royal boundary ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey manish

Its a 5 acre plot with 685 flats -700 flats
    Project seems to be good

Now ,Kabristan is not operational.activities are closed

Distance would be approximately 200 metres
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajgupta19
    Hey manish

Its a 5 acre plot with 685 flats -700 flats
    Project seems to be good

Now ,Kabristan is not operational.activities are closed

Distance would be approximately 200 metres

130-140 flats per acre...density is too high. I do not know how they fit in so much of flats in just 5 acres plot and still claim 80% open area.
    CommentQuote
  • To Raj

Raj ,

Still not booked.in septemberwant to book.
    CommentQuote
  • royal max are u the dealer of max royal or ur .............

any how pls tell us where have u booked flat if u nt dealer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajgupta19
    royal max are u the dealer of max royal or ur .............

any how pls tell us where have u booked flat if u nt dealer

i am a working professional and an enduser. nothing to do with Max Royal. i have booked in Golf City sector 75.
    CommentQuote
  • I talked to the marketing folk & he was mentioning that FAR is now increased to 3.75 in noida . Is it true ? He said though there are currently no plans to increase density but things will get froozen in coming weeks. I was interested but now i am skeptical as already density is high
    CommentQuote
  • Hey
    Mr. Manish Far has not increased to 3.75
    its less in points
    in newsapaer it was wrong

Density : All project almost have same density
    no builder wants to leave the FAR
    BUT THIS PROJECT IS BETTER INTERMS IT DOESNT HAVE 1BHK

LOAN : project is nown approved from HDFC on clp plan
    may be approved by next week on flexi

LIC & IDBI are also on pipline

This what I heard from Sources.
    CommentQuote
  • Please share usp's for this project if any or any good thing that we could recommend builder to add on tp make this project good

1.best part of this prject is it has 216 metres front

2.front facing flats are quite attractive

3. Specially a block 1195 sq. Ft

4. 865 sq ft flats with pool facing
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Max royal owners, lets club and get a discount from some public sector bank to get loan on our properties.

I visited few public sector banks that are ready to finance max royal project. Banks are ready to give discount .5% on interest rate plus disc on processing charges if five applicants jointly apply for loan.

Public sector bank is anytime safe and more reliable.

Lets all do our research and choose best possible bank.

If you guys are interested then I will publish here best deal that I currently have.

Nitish
    CommentQuote
  • nitish_ggn : I agree with your point. Let's create a group and look for a public sector bank for best deal.
    CommentQuote