I am planning to buy a flat in Max Royal project of Sethi group. This is their 2nd residential project, their first project is Max City, its in Ramprastha, Vaishali. Seeking advise from anyone who has booked a flat in Max City, about Sethi group and their project delivery. I want to know if MAx City project was started and going as per schedule or is there any delay in that. If anyone knows the planned start and actual start date of this project.

This information is basically to get an idea of Max Royal and Sethi group's way of working. Please share your experiences and contact info if anyone has some idea and advise for me.

Thank you..
Read more
378 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • not sure how you are calculating !!! In 1385 sq ft flat exising balcony size is 3.5 (refer floor plan)

so the carpet area increased is 60 sqft. and covered area in ratio would increase to around 80 Sq. ft which eventually means 1385 + 80 = 1465 sqft.

Originally Posted by pankaj.punk19
    why 1455
    i think normally balconies ryt now are 8 X 4 =32 sq.ft
    if it increase to 8 X 5 =40
    diff =8 sq.ft.

total no. blacony =4

difference =4 X8 =32

ur new super area would be sumwhere i think arnd tentativel= 1415 sq.ft
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I am new to RE and looking to buy a home for my self use. I have shortlisted few projects and MAX Royal is one of them. Me watching this thread for a long time.

While the rate is ok, I have few doubts if some one can clarify them.

Is the builder capable and reliable and is it a professional company?

Builder is increasing the towers height and adding more flats. Density is already very high. My doubt, more flats will make it look like a chawl.

How much of the project has been sold? Different brokers are saying different figures.

If balcony sizes are increased, the builder will ask more money without increasing the carpet area of rooms. I wish only 1 balcony be made of 7 feet wide so that we can make best use of it. In terms of use, there is no difefrence between a 4 feet wide balcony or a 5 feet one.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey VKinNCR

I have recently booked a flat in Max Royal
    Even i booked after lot of research and picked this project

1.Its a small project so delivery would be fasther and expected to be on time

2. Sethi Group has alreasdy delevered IPEX Mall ,Angel Mall ,about to delivver Max City

3. Quality of Previous project seems to be good

4.As per my knowledge group is good and orofessional too

5.I have heard that have increased approx 30-40 flats , but this situation is ideal and normal in all projects

6.No builder leaves the FAR.

7. Cant say how much project is sold but i got the customer code in 300's list

8.You are right in ur last point, but all agreements have a cluase of + 5 % in built up area
    So one must expect the changes

But i realy liked the idea of 7 Feet.
    Project is bankable this add to one more USP

Book a flat But try not to go above 10th Floor
    Which area are u interested
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankaj.punk19
    Hey VKinNCR

2. Sethi Group has alreasdy delevered IPEX Mall ,Angel Mall ,about to delivver Max City

5.I have heard that have increased approx 30-40 flats , but this situation is ideal and normal in all projects

8.You are right in ur last point, but all agreements have a cluase of + 5 % in built up area

Dear All,
    Pls give me name of the banker,which are funding for max royal, also provide contact number of person to process loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Which banks have approved the project and are providing loans?

Any plan to approach the bank in group to get best deal?

Any idea what is construction progress?
    CommentQuote
    Hey VKinNCR

I agree...this is a good project. I am planning to book one in lower floors.

A balcony of 7 feet by 8-9 feet is indeed a luxury for many kind of usages. Let us hope the builder plans that way...........

BTW which tower/floor you have booked?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    I agree...this is a good project. I am planning to book one in lower floors.

A balcony of 7 feet by 8-9 feet is indeed a luxury for many kind of usages. Let us hope the builder plans that way...........

BTW which tower/floor you have booked?

According to me Max royal was always good for end use.
    All the best to you Basant and keep us posted of development.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    According to me Max royal was always good for end use.
    All the best to you Basant and keep us posted of development.

Thanks MM. We always have trust in your valued opinion since you are observing Noida RE market very closely.

You are right...it is good project...right combination of project size, builder reputation, decent layout/ floor plans, loading, rates and inventory of choice....

Will keep you posted surely............
    CommentQuote
  • HomeLoan:Max Royal

Originally Posted by Basant
    Thanks MM. We always have trust in your valued opinion since you are observing Noida RE market very closely.

You are right...it is good project...right combination of project size, builder reputation, decent layout/ floor plans, loading, rates and inventory of choice....

Will keep you posted surely............

Dear all,
    I had a talk with LIC & HDFC Bank executive, LIC&HDFC bank are only funding in construction link plan. guys , do u hav an idea, which bank are funding for flexi plan.
    CommentQuote
  • i had a word with ther builder after diwali
    LIC AND HDFC BOTH WILL FUND ON FLEXI PLAN

THANX N REGARDS
    CommentQuote
    i had a word with ther builder after diwali
    LIC AND HDFC BOTH WILL FUND ON FLEXI PLAN

THANX N REGARDS

Thanks.......
    Any idea when changes in plans will be final?
    CommentQuote
  • ya i had word with marketing person
    he said that they have not increased any balcony thing yet and they have received new layout
    1.change of B block
    2.j block commercial
    CommentQuote
  • Is it poosible for any one to upload soft copy of new layout on Facebook Group or in this thread ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I would like introduce myself. I am Shailendra and have booked flat 1 week back in Max Royal project after lots of research. I booked H block, 1075 sq ft. unit.

I followd up this thread and found information useful..

I also visited the Max City site.. The buildings have plaster and white paint on them.. looks to be on schedule..

I was told to take loans from 4 banks..hdfc, lic, idbi and corporation.. I chose idbi..due rates and best re-payment options..I have applied from idbi..

yes.. they have changed layout of one block and made commercial..

Hello Gaurav,

Please approve my membership request in facebook..

Keep in touch..
    bye for now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skumar190
    Hi All,

I would like introduce myself. I am Shailendra and have booked flat 1 week back in Max Royal project after lots of research. I booked H block, 1075 sq ft. unit.

I followd up this thread and found information useful..

I also visited the Max City site.. The buildings have plaster and white paint on them.. looks to be on schedule..

I was told to take loans from 4 banks..hdfc, lic, idbi and corporation.. I chose idbi..due rates and best re-payment options..I have applied from idbi..

yes.. they have changed layout of one block and made commercial..

Hello Gaurav,

Please approve my membership request in facebook..

Keep in touch..
    bye for now

Welcome...both on this forum as well as a part of Max Royal community.

Yes, Max City is a good project and gives confidence on the credentials of builder.

Pls. upload a copy of revised layout if you have. Any idea what is the height of commercial block?

If would be of great help to all if you could post your analysis/ comparison of bank offers and reasons for going with idbi? I am under the impression that Corporation bank offers best deal......

AFAIK, Facebook group does not require any prior approval...just login and join....
    CommentQuote