I am planning to buy a flat in Max Royal project of Sethi group. This is their 2nd residential project, their first project is Max City, its in Ramprastha, Vaishali. Seeking advise from anyone who has booked a flat in Max City, about Sethi group and their project delivery. I want to know if MAx City project was started and going as per schedule or is there any delay in that. If anyone knows the planned start and actual start date of this project.

This information is basically to get an idea of Max Royal and Sethi group's way of working. Please share your experiences and contact info if anyone has some idea and advise for me.

Thank you..
Read more
378 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes it is and heard that commercial would be only of 2 floors max, good for who booked in I6 tower and A1 A2

Any news about new floor sizes with extended balconies ?
    CommentQuote
  • balconies are not extended
    As discussed with the builder : Physical Measurement will be done at the time of possession
    Area can +- 5 %
    "" Adjustment amount to be adjusted in final installment ""
    CommentQuote
  • Thts not the ideal way..what I conclude here..buyer would not be aware of the actual size till possession and builder / enduser would measure the size and then make payment.

is this due to lack of planning? or anu other reason ?

Whats the plan for construction restart ?

Originally Posted by pankaj.punk19
    balconies are not extended
    As discussed with the builder : Physical Measurement will be done at the time of possession
    Area can +- 5 %
    "" Adjustment amount to be adjusted in final installment ""
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Thts not the ideal way..what I conclude here..buyer would not be aware of the actual size till possession and builder / enduser would measure the size and then make payment.

is this due to lack of planning? or anu other reason ?

Whats the plan for construction restart ?

Right....the floor plans & SBA at the time of booking should be final unless there is deviation.

If any deviation, the extra SBA should be in proportion with carpet area increase.

If it is correctly planned, there should not be any changes after the construction starts.

Gr8 news that the construction is commencing within 10 days in full swing.
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely i agree with u guys
    but small or minor changes are acceptable as per technical circumstances
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Akash
    I have gone through 5 different BBA of different builders

It clearly states +- 8 % after physical measurement

and if u ask builder to eliminate this clause,all builders will straight forward refuse u

Already Elite Homz and Arihiant Arden has made their balconies bigger in size

after this increase in area , their agreements still have a clause of +- 8 or 5 % respectively

More or less every builder has th same clause,we as a cutomer dont have an option

So we as a customer need to accept these changes if it occurs in future or in between.

and you are not allowed to approach court/consumer forums becoz bba clearly indicate "in increase or decrease in the area allottee(s) shall not raise any objection or suit."

I am just considering if my area increase by 5 % that would be 50 sq. ft. (so iam prepared to pay 1 lac approx extra this 100 per sq.ft.)

Because i jus think rates in these sectors would be double at the time of possession as 74 to 78 are categorised under porche areas

So i think purchasing flat at 2800 psf +100 psf (extra)=2900 n im epecting rate of 5500 psf so appreciation is 2600 psf

2600 is any day better than dis 100 psf

But at the allottee end its an extra burden ,but have no option

Utmost ,Builder can return your entire amount if ur not satisfied with amendments or changes plans
    So my suggestion to all is its very crucial for an end user to take decsion in this matter

Should not only see 1 lac at this time but must see the appreciation value in these porche areas after 2 years
    If u cancel ur flat , then u will never get this oppurtunity again to book ur flats at these rates
    To update you construction would commence from Decemeber as per my personal info.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • We shall never forget
    Its Noida AUthority who makes amendment in rules and regulation

Like Increase in FAR or Change in Bye- Laws like (maximum width allowed till 5 feet for balcony which was earlier 4 feet)

Ultimately Builder is supported by authority
    CommentQuote
  • Pankaj after reading all ur posts looks like you are a great supporter of MAX.

I agree with the clause of +- 5-8% of area but builder should have a plan in hand that they are increasing the balcony size or not ?

that max is not aware of..thats called lack of planning.

Rest is going rates upto 5500/- of max in 2-3 years (For now I can laugh only :bab (4): with few shots :-))

We shall never forget
    Its Noida AUthority who makes amendment in rules and regulation

Like Increase in FAR or Change in Bye- Laws like (maximum width allowed till 5 feet for balcony which was earlier 4 feet)

Ultimately Builder is supported by authority
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Kindly clarify the status of commericial complex - is it limited to two floors?

How does it affect I tower owners ?

Thanks
    Saurabh
    CommentQuote
  • If I tower is only 2 floors so residents who are living above 4th 5th floor would get view / light / ventillation more as compared to when I tower had a adjoing tower

hope this clarifies.

Originally Posted by srbhga
    Hi

Kindly clarify the status of commericial complex - is it limited to two floors?

How does it affect I tower owners ?

Thanks
    Saurabh
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Mrindianoida
    i think you dont have property knowledge
    and no need to laugh

Time will clear u the things

Boss u tok of 'lack of planning' then why dont u become a builder

hehehe...........
    CommentQuote
  • to
    srbhga

I think commercial is only for reseident of Sethi Max Royal

I think that adds to an extreme exclusivity

J block was dere before commerciak

As per my knowledge Commercial is g+1

But I block has become a very gud tower now as it leads to corner tower with best of sunlight for front facing flats
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankaj.punk19
    Mr Mrindianoida
    i think you dont have property knowledge
    and no need to laugh

Time will clear u the things

Boss u tok of 'lack of planning' then why dont u become a builder

hehehe...........

It is not the right way to dismiss the serious issue in this manner...Need to look at it rationally

Pankaj..... can you explain how can the size of balconies undergo changes after plans are approved and agreement signed? What are reasons and justifications? Balcony size has nothing to do with structure, safety, design or even aesthetics....

Any good builder is expected to have his plans, designs ready before selling to buyers and starting construction.

If it is not lack of planning, then it could be the builder greed......
    CommentQuote
  • Pankaj: Why every time you are in favour of builder even when its a valid point or invalid point.

Exactly balcony size has nothing to do with structure. It is surely be lack of planning or making more money at possession.

and moreover 5500/- price in dec 2002 (possession date of max royal) for max, as it is a budget home project (not a premium and luxury flats) ..looks impossible for me when there is lot of supply in noida.

PS: I am not a buyer of max royal.

Originally Posted by RoyalMax
    It is not the right way to dismiss the serious issue in this manner...Need to look at it rationally

Pankaj..... can you explain how can the size of balconies undergo changes after plans are approved and agreement signed? What are reasons and justifications? Balcony size has nothing to do with structure, safety, design or even aesthetics....

Any good builder is expected to have his plans, designs ready before selling to buyers and starting construction.

If it is not lack of planning, then it could be the builder greed......
    CommentQuote
  • But people have different ways to consider, for some residents it could be a disturbing factor also as there would more noise and hussle.

to
    srbhga

I think commercial is only for reseident of Sethi Max Royal

I think that adds to an extreme exclusivity

J block was dere before commerciak

As per my knowledge Commercial is g+1

But I block has become a very gud tower now as it leads to corner tower with best of sunlight for front facing flats
    CommentQuote