Ajnara new project launching date

Last updated: July 31 2010
17 | Posts
3185 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajnara new project launching date

Does anybody know launching date of ajanara new project in sector 74 noida.

Re : Ajnara new project launching date

Originally posted by varora View Post
    Does anybody know launching date of ajanara new project in sector 74 noida.
    I think they are launching on Aug 1st. Possibly you should see ads in weekend papers.

Thanks
    Vilish

Comment

Most probably this weekend

Comment

Site Office coming up

Hi Friends

I just visited the site today. They have flagged the area, also their local site office is coming up. I tried to ask people there for more details but no one was available. One of my contact revealed that the area is of about 15 acres with about 1500 flats. Pricing would be around 2800... lets see.

Ajnara seems to have a much better reputation compared to Supertec. Location of Supertec Cape Town would be opposite(facing) Prateek Wisteria while Ajnara would be opposite Elite. It is about 1.5 KMs from the Sec76 cut while 6.5 KMs from Fortis

Regards
        Buzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Ashish Kushwaha View Post
          Most probably this weekend
          Project name is 'BLUERIDGE'

Comment

Originally posted by buzzz View Post
            Hi Friends

I just visited the site today. They have flagged the area, also their local site office is coming up. I tried to ask people there for more details but no one was available. One of my contact revealed that the area is of about 15 acres with about 1500 flats. Pricing would be around 2800... lets see.

Ajnara seems to have a much better reputation compared to Supertec. Location of Supertec Cape Town would be opposite(facing) Prateek Wisteria while Ajnara would be opposite Elite. It is about 1.5 KMs from the Sec76 cut while 6.5 KMs from Fortis

Regards
            Buzzz
            means too close to the village and its impending problems ...

Comment

Have you seen any of the already constructed property of Ajnara?
              I have seen the one they built in Vasundhra. They are worst than supertech in terms of build quality. I know supertech is one of the worst builders but ajnara is not much behind supertech.

I saw this society and was shocked to see the maintenance in ajnara's society. It was really pathetic and worst of all, even though these flats were newly constructed some of them had their walls leaking.

Pathetic!

Originally posted by buzzz View Post
              Hi Friends

Regards
              Buzzz

Comment

Are you sure about the construction quality of this builder?

I have heard about this builder that they have already worked in south and is well famous about the quality. They just started to work in NORTH INDIA.

I am also wiling to book my flat in this project and waiting for its launch.
                Last edited by dobhal.bipul; July 31 2010, 09:37 AM.

Comment

My recommendation to you is, before booking a flat with ajnara, just visit one of their existing project,

Originally posted by dobhal.bipul View Post
                  Are you sure about the construction quality of this builder?

I have heard about this builder that they have already worked in south and is well famous about the quality. They just started to work in NORTH INDIA.

I am also wiling to book my flat in this project and waiting for its launch.

Comment

Originally posted by charming_arpit View Post
                    My recommendation to you is, before booking a flat with ajnara, just visit one of their existing project,
                    i agree guys, but this applicable with all builders.

i think it is better to review about the builder and their completed projects before making any booking

Rinks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X