Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy 2bhk in noida but confused about location. Any suggestion about which is the best location among sectors 75, 76, 77, & 78 noida.

I have heard of proposed metro station at sector 78 but not sure if it is true or just a selling strategy by the builders.

please suggest.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In terms of location its quite simple equation 75 being the most approchable is the best then 76-->77--->78....Just minute differences in terms of location
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Thanks for your response. Any idea about sector 74. I guess it should be more near as compared to sector 75.

Vivek

Originally Posted by bharat204301
    In terms of location its quite simple equation 75 being the most approchable is the best then 76-->77--->78....Just minute differences in terms of location
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivek.b4u1
    Hi,

Thanks for your response. Any idea about sector 74. I guess it should be more near as compared to sector 75.

Vivek

Hi,
    sec 74 is just behind 75 and may be equidistant to metro proposed to pass from sec 78, but 75 is opposite to sec 50 and is like an extn of that sector. hence a better location. it is also closer to sec 32 metro.
    CommentQuote
  • I think sec 75 commands maximum premium w.r.t. location. As it is nearest to all the existing facilities like metro station, hospital, city centre, etc.
    More over it is opposite to much hyped Sec 50.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay
    I think sec 75 commands maximum premium w.r.t. location. As it is nearest to all the existing facilities like metro station, hospital, city centre, etc.
    More over it is opposite to much hyped Sec 50.

I agree, Digvijay...

Disclaimer: I have booked in Golf City, Sector-75.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Metro Route

As per Hindi Daily Hindustan dated 29/7/2010, Metro b/w Noida-G.Noida will be operational by 2012.
    This image will help Delhi or G.Noida working guys to decide the best location.

Raj
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Thanks for sharing the information.

Best Wishes,
    Vivek
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rdwasnik_2009
    As per Hindi Daily Hindustan dated 29/7/2010, Metro b/w Noida-G.Noida will be operational by 2012.https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=704
    This image will help Delhi or G.Noida working guys to decide the best location.

Raj

feel 2014-15 only is when metro will be extending until g noida

because see below and plan
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Please suggest the good sector among these in 2017 to live for
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ravidayal091 years ago
      all sectors are good. visit the places and book flats which you feel good for you in terms of finance and worth living.