Last updated: August 12 2010
14 | Posts
2780 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresco Sec 137 Noida

Hi,

I have bought a flat in fresco couple of months back thinking its a good project based on its location in sec 137. But i am very confused now about how sec - 137 will get developed as compared to sectors 74, 75....

Has anyone bought a flat in fresco or any news about this project?

Regards

Re : Fresco Sec 137 Noida

simple logic

remain near to current dwelling as junta move in swarms froming wave..

thus after sec 50 .. 74/75/77 stand better chance and prospects than expressway.

Comment

Any updates on this project please....

Originally posted by Ashish_1981 View Post
      Hi,

I have bought a flat in fresco couple of months back thinking its a good project based on its location in sec 137. But i am very confused now about how sec - 137 will get developed as compared to sectors 74, 75....

Has anyone bought a flat in fresco or any news about this project?

Regards

Comment

Hi Friends ,

I have budget of around 30-32 Lacs and am looking for 2 BHK+ study type of flat. I am a service class guy and have to put in most of my savings into this .

I have liked Fresco's layout and location etc. . But am not able to decide on this because don't see much activity in market for this project .Even the builder has not started the work in spite of launching the project around April '10 .

Are you still sure that this will be a ' good buy '? has anyone booked in Fresco ?

Request for your advice.

Regards ,

Comment

Fresco Sec 137 Noida

Hi Friends ,

I have budget of around 30-32 Lacs and am looking for 2 BHK+ study type of flat. I am a service class guy and have to put in most of my savings into this .

I have liked Fresco's layout and location etc. . But am not able to decide on this because don't see much activity in market for this project .Even the builder has not started the work in spite of launching the project around April '10 .

Are you still sure that this will be a ' good buy '? has anyone booked in Fresco ?

Request for your advice.

Regards ,

Comment

Originally posted by Vision View Post
            Hi Friends ,

Request for your advice.

Regards ,

you can get 2bhk in Logix in ur budget,

2+1 is arnd 35-36

Comment

My observation during the last 3-4 months is that sector-137 has not been very active compared to when it was launched ~8 months back.
              Sec 74-78 has picked up pace faster as the amount of activity on ground has been far more. it will also become livable earlier than 137.

Idea is not to compare the 2 locations as there are other threads but am just putting across my observations for fellow members to dwell upon.
              MM

Comment

Munish, I don't think so. You are right in the sense that there are less news about 137 lately and 74~78 are more in news....

but the reason for that is 137 is 1 sector and all the projects in that area launched at almost same time and most of them are almost 80% sold out, so now there is nothing left there for builders to talk about and promote it.....and at the moment they are busy in approvals and funding....

whereas in 74~78 area there are 4-5 sectors developing and each week a new project is launched in one of the sector, that is why it is much more in news.....once these projects are also sold out 80% units then they will also sit down quietly and start working on other aspects of the projects..

these are my views...comments are invited.

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                My observation during the last 3-4 months is that sector-137 has not been very active compared to when it was launched ~8 months back.
                Sec 74-78 has picked up pace faster as the amount of activity on ground has been far more. it will also become livable earlier than 137.

Idea is not to compare the 2 locations as there are other threads but am just putting across my observations for fellow members to dwell upon.

Comment

Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
                  Munish, I don't think so. You are right in the sense that there are less news about 137 lately and 74~78 are more in news....

but the reason for that is 137 is 1 sector and all the projects in that area launched at almost same time and most of them are almost 80% sold out, so now there is nothing left there for builders to talk about and promote it.....and at the moment they are busy in approvals and funding....

whereas in 74~78 area there are 4-5 sectors developing and each week a new project is launched in one of the sector, that is why it is much more in news.....once these projects are also sold out 80% units then they will also sit down quietly and start working on other aspects of the projects..

these are my views...comments are invited.
                  Yes u are right. that could be a reason.

But issue is that even sec-74-78 dealers/builders claim they have sold more than 70% of what they launched. Gardenia claims they have sold 95% of what they launched, sold 2500 flats out of 2600 launched. but still we see ads from them on a daily basis.

Infact this is there best sales pitch(claiming to have sold 60%) which they start using from the day they launch the project just to create hype and make new customers feel that there a lot of demand for projects and they need to hurry else they shall lose a good property option.
                  I feel advertising is an inherent part of business branding and good builders use it to there advantage constantly.

I think if all projects in sec 137 are 80% sold out then they should start work on ground as they will have sufficient funds to start part-1 of the construction i.e. excavation .

What i meant was that 137 sector is not having habitat in close vicinity. Closest is sec 93 which is about 1.5kms hence it may be possible that builders are going slow and would like to see 105, 108, 110, 131 which are closer to develop first so that it makes an ideal platform for 137. All said and done sec 137 will take 5 yrs atleast to become livable and this is a valid point that has been talked about on many threads and has been agreed by most.
                  I am sure sec 137 which is part of special development area as per Noida master plan has tremendous potential. I myself am a fan of this and have full plan to invest there in 2013, if Lord permits

Let me know what u and others think abt this
                  MM

Comment

Yes advertisement is defenietly a key...if not for the current project than for the upcoming project...so definietly all the builders advertise but just that the size of advertisement decreases as the bookings increases.... in 74~78, now we don't see ads of Amrapali, Gardenia, Prateek as they used to be.....now we see ads by Antriksh, Supertech, Ajnara i.e. the new projects.....

yes you are right in saying sector 137/143 or for that matter most of the projects on expressway will take minimum 5 years to start giving any returns and that too if the area is developed as it has been projected...even I have invested there taking this gamble and hoping for the best....whereas sector 74~78 is already developed so that will be inhibited as soon as projects are delivered....

sorry guys plz don't mind but I am hoping sector 137/143 to beat sector 74~78 in appreciation........bhai sabko hak hai apne maal ki taareef karne ka....

anyways, ghar kahin bhi khareedo, profit hi de kar jaata hai...aisa maine suna hai and hoping for the same.

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                    Yes u are right. that could be a reason.

But issue is that even sec-74-78 dealers/builders claim they have sold more than 70% of what they launched. Gardenia claims they have sold 95% of what they launched, sold 2500 flats out of 2600 launched. but still we see ads from them on a daily basis.

Infact this is there best sales pitch(claiming to have sold 60%) which they start using from the day they launch the project just to create hype and make new customers feel that there a lot of demand for projects and they need to hurry else they shall lose a good property option.
                    I feel advertising is an inherent part of business branding and good builders use it to there advantage constantly.

I think if all projects in sec 137 are 80% sold out then they should start work on ground as they will have sufficient funds to start part-1 of the construction i.e. excavation .

What i meant was that 137 sector is not having habitat in close vicinity. Closest is sec 93 which is about 1.5kms hence it may be possible that builders are going slow and would like to see 105, 108, 110, 131 which are closer to develop first so that it makes an ideal platform for 137. All said and done sec 137 will take 5 yrs atleast to become livable and this is a valid point that has been talked about on many threads and has been agreed by most.
                    I am sure sec 137 which is part of special development area as per Noida master plan has tremendous potential. I myself am a fan of this and have full plan to invest there in 2013, if Lord permits

Let me know what u and others think abt this

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X