Collapse

Fresco Sec 137 Noida

Last updated: August 12 2010
14 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Fresco Sec 137 Noida

sorry guys plz don't mind but I am hoping sector 137/143 to beat sector 74~78 in appreciation........bhai sabko hak hai apne maal ki taareef karne ka....

Understand that u have your property in these sectors but appreciation will happen where there is faster development and earlier habitat. We need to wait and watch as to which one takes the lead. Too early to say.

anyways, ghar kahin bhi khareedo, profit hi de kar jaata hai...aisa maine suna hai and hoping for the same.[/QUOTE]

Yes that holds true if u can hold your property for a minimum of 5 years as an investor. Btw which project have u booked in?
    MM

Comment

Its Logix Greens.....yes too early to say anything now....waiting and hitting at right time is the key.

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
      sorry guys plz don't mind but I am hoping sector 137/143 to beat sector 74~78 in appreciation........bhai sabko hak hai apne maal ki taareef karne ka....

Understand that u have your property in these sectors but appreciation will happen where there is faster development and earlier habitat. We need to wait and watch as to which one takes the lead. Too early to say.

anyways, ghar kahin bhi khareedo, profit hi de kar jaata hai...aisa maine suna hai and hoping for the same.
      Yes that holds true if u can hold your property for a minimum of 5 years as an investor. Btw which project have u booked in?[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
        Its Logix Greens.....yes too early to say anything now....waiting and hitting at right time is the key.

Yes that holds true if u can hold your property for a minimum of 5 years as an investor. Btw which project have u booked in?
        [/QUOTE]

Logix has a good reputation and gets a thumbs up from RE community.
        AM sure they will play a smart game on infra development as well.
        MM

Comment

Hi Friends ,
          Has anyone done some analysis/ comparison of sect 137 projects on various parameters like BSP , total cost , loading , location ,surroundings , lay out , builder reputation etc. If yes , could you help share with me ?
          Thanks.

Comment

As per my understanding in 137 the reputed builders are Logix, Gulshan Vivante and Ajnara.....
            As for plans/loading I liked Paramount and Gulshan.

Originally posted by Vision View Post
            Hi Friends ,
            Has anyone done some analysis/ comparison of sect 137 projects on various parameters like BSP , total cost , loading , location ,surroundings , lay out , builder reputation etc. If yes , could you help share with me ?
            Thanks.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X