Dear Friends,
I have booked a flat in Antriksh nature type -4 1925 sqft.
Builder is giving 4000 Rs per square feet downpayment rate.
Can someone advice regarding builder's reputaion & project athenticity?
Appreciate if someone share his/her views regarding this?

Regards
VK malik
Read more
47 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Mr Malik

If you have already booked - congratulations. If you have not done so, have you surveyed some of the other 'luxury' apartment complexes in the vicinity (prateek fedora in sector 61, e.g. or Manisha Keybee Marvel homes in the same sector?). Those are definitely cheaper. However, Antriksh is overall a great project - couple concerns:

1. Construction seems to be slower than others.

2. They have only 164 units and still its not sold out - so it might get more delayed.

Other than that, it seemed fine to me

- Vaibhav
    CommentQuote
  • thanks

Thanks vaibhav,
    I have already booked 4 BKH at 4000 Rs psf. I could not do enough research thats why I was concerned about my investment.
    Thanks for your info again.

Regards
    Vkmalik
    CommentQuote
  • my cousin booked it btwn 3600 and 3700 downpayment...

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Is the sq. ft price include the amenities like power backup, gym membership, PLC etc?, which are mentioned as features of the property.

thx
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • current rate is 4500 downpayment + extra

nature is quoting 4500 + extra's

plan to handover in 1 year max...
    CommentQuote
  • hi members.

I am looking for a 3 bhk in this project. i know this is a delayed project. can some informed member help share any other negative about this project that could be reason for delay other than recession. also advice what should be the reasonable down payment price for a unit in this sector.

Kindly also help in case someone can upload latest construction pictures of the same .

Other option i am having is eldeco Utopia at 85 lkh all inclusive and 112 mtr duplex at 85 lkh in sector 52. Kindly advice which one will be best option

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vkmalik
    Dear Friends,
    I have booked a flat in Antriksh nature type -4 1925 sqft.
    Builder is giving 4000 Rs per square feet downpayment rate.
    Can someone advice regarding builder's reputaion & project athenticity?
    Appreciate if someone share his/her views regarding this?

Regards
    VK malik

dear Mr. malik i had also visited this project and liked it but not booked any flat can you b specific on why r u not happy with this project. i m also trying to find out about the builder
    CommentQuote
  • rajveer bhai .....mr maliks post is more than 2 years old....i think you should be asking this to others on the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this project complete? or still under construction?
    CommentQuote
  • Not at all complete.
    CommentQuote
  • dear all
    go to Antriksh greens sector 50, even after 5 years, project still not complete another one year to go. NOWHERE NEAR THE FIVE STAR QAULITY AS WRITTEN IN THE BROCHURE.
    ON TOP OF THAT THERE IS A MAJOR PARKING MESS, THEY HAVE OVERSOLD THE PARKINGS AND NOW GIVING SPACE 5 FT BY 6FT INSTEAD OF 10 FT BY 12 FT AS PER NOIDA AUTHORITY REGULATIONS.

COMPLETE MESS THE ENTIRE PROJECT...BE VERY AWARE OF THIS BUILDER...LIKE ANY OTHER BUILDER A THROUGH BRED CROOK BOTH HARINDER & RAKESH YADAV HEARD SOME PEOPLE HAVE FILED A CASE IN CRIMINAL COURT AGAINST THEM..INTERSTING BUT THAT IS WHAT THEY DESERVE
    CommentQuote
  • to ab mannu bhaiya kaa kari.. mannu bhaiya kaa kari!!
    CommentQuote
  • could someone confirm the currest status of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sanjeev Kapur
    could someone confirm the currest status of this project.

It would take easily more than 1 and half year.....
    CommentQuote