Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by cookieIt would take easily more than 1 and half year.....
Also looks like they are adding an extra tower which was not there in original plan.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vipulmailsAlso looks like they are adding an extra tower which was not there in original plan.
They have already added that tower in the middle.CommentQuote0Flag
- Where will the greed of such builders go. No regulations complete free style football going on.CommentQuote0Flag
- Do you think still its going to take one and a half year........please respond.....i am considering a flat in this middle newly added tower....CommentQuote0Flag
What rates are you getting... what sizes are still available? if Possible PM the current rates also.CommentQuote0Flag
yep it will take one and half year really.CommentQuote0Flag
- Would you recommend this project........its location appears to be good.CommentQuote0Flag
Yes location is good. You can think of.CommentQuote1Flag
- Hoping to close the deal for 4500+other charges..........would appreciate comment on project as well as priceCommentQuote0Flag
- Hey Realtybyte,
R u getting the rates of 4500 per sqft?
Cookie: I would like to know the rates for this project and you seems to have good knowledge about Noida's Property. So please suggest something.CommentQuote0Flag
- I closed the deal. Dec'12 they are talking of delivery. Pace of work suddenly increased...........Can anybody throw some light.......HDFC not approving loan for any Antriksh Project.......Dont know why....Expert comment solicited on Project as well as HDFC mood....CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear Cookie bhai......Your comments solicited on current status of this project. Although I zeroed long back & expecting possession by end of year.....CommentQuote0Flag
will they deliver whole project in dec, 12 or few towers..CommentQuote0Flag
What is the flat size and total cost?CommentQuote0Flag
Not sure how's the project. I have booking in Antriksh Golf View 2 in sector 78. And have loan from HDFC. When I took loan, I checked with the HDFC loan manager. He showed me that none of the Antriksh project were rejected by HDFC. HDFC is giving loan on all of the Antriksh project. Check again with HDFC.CommentQuote0Flag