Dear Friends,
I have booked a flat in Antriksh nature type -4 1925 sqft.
Builder is giving 4000 Rs per square feet downpayment rate.
Can someone advice regarding builder's reputaion & project athenticity?
Appreciate if someone share his/her views regarding this?

Regards
VK malik
Read more
47 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    What is the flat size and total cost?

Flat size is 2675 sqft. Booked for 4500 BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • Not BSP. I want to know the total cost. like 1.4 crores or 1.5 crores.
    CommentQuote
  • Vishnu ji,

yahi batane ke liye avatar liya hai kya aapne?

I hope you know how they have delayed their Noida projects.
    CommentQuote
    Not BSP. I want to know the total cost. like 1.4 crores or 1.5 crores.

Its almost in that range.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Faticharji,

Aap ne aage kutch nahi kaha? Any comment Sir ji?
    CommentQuote
  • It comes to about 5600 psf. Location is worth the price. But I have never visited, so cant talk abt quality. What are the specs? Are they giving furnished flats?
    CommentQuote
    It comes to about 5600 psf. Location is worth the price. But I have never visited, so cant talk abt quality. What are the specs? Are they giving furnished flats?

split AC I see being installed from outside...
    CommentQuote
    It comes to about 5600 psf. Location is worth the price. But I have never visited, so cant talk abt quality. What are the specs? Are they giving furnished flats?

not bad, a RTM flat in sector 52 at this rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah they are offering modular kitchen, Split AC in all rooms, wood work etc. Possession started in 1 Tower, Tower C can expect possession by Dec'12 to Mar'13
    CommentQuote
  • Current rate

What is the current price in this project..??
    CommentQuote
  • wish to know that apart from the balance cost of the flat, what all other charges have to be paid for taking over the possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession

wish to know that apart from the balance cost of the flat, what all charges are to be paid for taking possession of flat from the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Alok, Project is already delayed and they have to discount delayed charges.
    Have you not met to builder, What's your calculation and What have your Heard from other buyers who have already taken the possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Current Price is around Rs 7000 AI. All charges to be borne are as per agreement. Service tax not mentioned in agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Any one buying any property of Antriksh, I would request you to visit the following link to see what a scrap this builder is and how he is playing with the monies of so many investors:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/26850-antriksh-zeal-antriksh-engineers-sector-112-gurgaon/page48?t=28896&page=48

This is the worst Builder do not invest your money with this...u will regret your decision
    CommentQuote