Last updated: June 17 2013
25 | Posts
5582 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac VS RGResidency

Hi All,

I am looking to book 2BHK in Amarpali Zodiac or RG Residency in sector 120 noida.

I am confusued to decide which is better. RG Residency layout looking better then zodiac but RG is new in residential apartment project.

Can anyone suggest me which one is best deal or any alternative.

Re : Zodiac VS RGResidency

Originally posted by dineshv View Post
    Hi All,

I am looking to book 2BHK in Amarpali Zodiac or RG Residency in sector 120 noida.

I am confusued to decide which is better. RG Residency layout looking better then zodiac but RG is new in residential apartment project.

Can anyone suggest me which one is best deal or any alternative.
    Zodiac Vs RG Residency Vs Prateek Laurel. If you are looking for Sector 120 then why not Prateek Laurel? I think comparision among these three will be good?

Comment

Better go for ready to move home.. if ready to move home is costly about 1-2 lacs go for it..these projects takes 2.5 to 3 years.. the amount 1-2 lacs u recover easily in a year or two. So if ready to move house is in your budget go for it and avoid the tensions on part of these projects/builders....

Comment

Originally posted by gosgos View Post
        Better go for ready to move home.. if ready to move home is costly about 1-2 lacs go for it..these projects takes 2.5 to 3 years.. the amount 1-2 lacs u recover easily in a year or two. So if ready to move house is in your budget go for it and avoid the tensions on part of these projects/builders....
        Hi,
        ready to move flat is avl at 4500 psf. difference is almost 1500psf .
        also i dont see any construction in sec 120
        MM

Comment

What u think about prateek laurel.

Comment

Dinesh,
            I Have seen the layout of RG residency and found it to be quite impressive. They have a good track record in commercial constructions.
            MM

Comment

Munish

What about prateek laurel and Zodiac... what is the status of these projects.. what rate they quoted now...

Comment

Munish

What about prateek laurel and Zodiac... what is the status of these projects.. what rate they quoted now...

Zodiac has started the construction and saying their target to complete is July 2012. RG is building sample flates.

Comment

Thanks Munish for your update.

Can you also suggest me the best location like Noida Extension/FNG highway/ Sec 74-78 in terms of investment and earliar return.

Comment

Munish

I do not have much information abt these builders but i saw Prateek Laurel being launched at 2800 psf+ PLC etc.
                    These projects are in prelaunch and construction is not visible
                    MM

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X