Hi All,

I am looking to book 2BHK in Amarpali Zodiac or RG Residency in sector 120 noida.

I am confusued to decide which is better. RG Residency layout looking better then zodiac but RG is new in residential apartment project.

Can anyone suggest me which one is best deal or any alternative.
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshv
    Hi All,

I am looking to book 2BHK in Amarpali Zodiac or RG Residency in sector 120 noida.

I am confusued to decide which is better. RG Residency layout looking better then zodiac but RG is new in residential apartment project.

Can anyone suggest me which one is best deal or any alternative.

Zodiac Vs RG Residency Vs Prateek Laurel. If you are looking for Sector 120 then why not Prateek Laurel? I think comparision among these three will be good?
    CommentQuote
  • Better go for ready to move home.. if ready to move home is costly about 1-2 lacs go for it..these projects takes 2.5 to 3 years.. the amount 1-2 lacs u recover easily in a year or two. So if ready to move house is in your budget go for it and avoid the tensions on part of these projects/builders....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gosgos
    Better go for ready to move home.. if ready to move home is costly about 1-2 lacs go for it..these projects takes 2.5 to 3 years.. the amount 1-2 lacs u recover easily in a year or two. So if ready to move house is in your budget go for it and avoid the tensions on part of these projects/builders....

Hi,
    ready to move flat is avl at 4500 psf. difference is almost 1500psf .
    also i dont see any construction in sec 120
    CommentQuote
  • What u think about prateek laurel.
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh,
    I Have seen the layout of RG residency and found it to be quite impressive. They have a good track record in commercial constructions.
    CommentQuote
  • Munish

What about prateek laurel and Zodiac... what is the status of these projects.. what rate they quoted now...
    CommentQuote
    Munish

What about prateek laurel and Zodiac... what is the status of these projects.. what rate they quoted now...

Zodiac has started the construction and saying their target to complete is July 2012. RG is building sample flates.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Munish for your update.

Can you also suggest me the best location like Noida Extension/FNG highway/ Sec 74-78 in terms of investment and earliar return.
    CommentQuote
    Munish

I do not have much information abt these builders but i saw Prateek Laurel being launched at 2800 psf+ PLC etc.
    These projects are in prelaunch and construction is not visible
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshv
    Thanks Munish for your update.

Can you also suggest me the best location like Noida Extension/FNG highway/ Sec 74-78 in terms of investment and earliar return.

Dinesh there are many ongoing threads on Noida extn, sector 74-78, can can refer them.

In terms of investment and early return this is not a very good time but if u have ready cash then u can look at investing in 74-78 or 137. Early return is unlikely and u will have to wait for 3 - 5 years to see some appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Zodiac is good one..

I think amrapali Zodiac is the best project in that area becoz of following reason

1. 30 % project is sold to corporates like NTPC, relaince etc.
    2.construction in visible and their target is to complete before july 2012
    3. Loan approval fron 7 natinalised bank
    4. 70% soldout project.
    5. all type of clearance from authority

RATES ARE STILL REASONABLE...

CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAIL...
    CommentQuote
  • What price the Zodiac offering now... can u give the details..
    CommentQuote
  • What about prateek laurel price.... what is the difference between prateek laurel and Amrapali Zodia project.. whcih one is best... hey also include RG Residency...
    CommentQuote
  • zodiac price

you can get zodiac on 3070/ sq. ft (all inclusive) frm seventh floor ownwards on flexi plan.. for more detail on latest price update you can try this number 9654126005..
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek is a good builder.. and the price is around 3000/ sq. ft plus clup and car parking...but i wl not suggest to go with RG as their project is hardly 35% sold out.. and they are also coming wid 1 bhk in same apartment.. so i feel project with not b impressive now...
    CommentQuote