Last updated: June 17 2013
25 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Zodiac VS RGResidency

Originally posted by dineshv View Post
    Thanks Munish for your update.

Can you also suggest me the best location like Noida Extension/FNG highway/ Sec 74-78 in terms of investment and earliar return.
    Dinesh there are many ongoing threads on Noida extn, sector 74-78, can can refer them.

In terms of investment and early return this is not a very good time but if u have ready cash then u can look at investing in 74-78 or 137. Early return is unlikely and u will have to wait for 3 - 5 years to see some appreciation.
    MM

Comment

Zodiac is good one..

I think amrapali Zodiac is the best project in that area becoz of following reason

1. 30 % project is sold to corporates like NTPC, relaince etc.
      2.construction in visible and their target is to complete before july 2012
      3. Loan approval fron 7 natinalised bank
      4. 70% soldout project.
      5. all type of clearance from authority

RATES ARE STILL REASONABLE...

CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAIL...

Comment

What price the Zodiac offering now... can u give the details..

Comment

What about prateek laurel price.... what is the difference between prateek laurel and Amrapali Zodia project.. whcih one is best... hey also include RG Residency...

Comment

zodiac price

you can get zodiac on 3070/ sq. ft (all inclusive) frm seventh floor ownwards on flexi plan.. for more detail on latest price update you can try this number 9654126005..

Comment

Prateek is a good builder.. and the price is around 3000/ sq. ft plus clup and car parking...but i wl not suggest to go with RG as their project is hardly 35% sold out.. and they are also coming wid 1 bhk in same apartment.. so i feel project with not b impressive now...

Comment

Can u also tell me where can i invest in Sector 120 (prateek, zodiac, RG), 121 (Home 121), 75 (Golf city,) 76 (Silicon City), 77 (so many), 78 (Wisteria etc. etc.). Which give good return in future.

Comment

were to invest

in my recommendation.. plz dnt go for golf city...go for capetown, zodiac or mahagun..these are three project which can give you better return... otherwise if u rely want a good appriciation den i hve some property on expressway as well which cn give you better results than these sectors...

Comment

Request

Guys,
                    please keep the thread in line with the subject which is Zodiac vs RG Residency. if you have inputs on these projects please post. deviation from topic and talking of other projects which have no relation reduces the interest of members to give their opinion.
                    MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                      Guys,
                      please keep the thread in line with the subject which is Zodiac vs RG Residency. if you have inputs on these projects please post. deviation from topic and talking of other projects which have no relation reduces the interest of members to give their opinion.
                      Very true Munish,
                      Generally I saw people got deviated from original topic. I think sector 120 will become one of good sectors in noida and Investing in either Zodiac or Prateek laurel is quiet fruitfull. as far as RG yet to test its credibility. Prateek left with only 3 towers which now came up for booking i.e I,J and K whereas Zodiac yet to start other towers. RG no idea.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X