Sort by :
Filter by :
- Can u also tell me where can i invest in Sector 120 (prateek, zodiac, RG), 121 (Home 121), 75 (Golf city,) 76 (Silicon City), 77 (so many), 78 (Wisteria etc. etc.). Which give good return in future.CommentQuote0Flag
- were to invest
in my recommendation.. plz dnt go for golf city...go for capetown, zodiac or mahagun..these are three project which can give you better return... otherwise if u rely want a good appriciation den i hve some property on expressway as well which cn give you better results than these sectors...CommentQuote0Flag
please keep the thread in line with the subject which is Zodiac vs RG Residency. if you have inputs on these projects please post. deviation from topic and talking of other projects which have no relation reduces the interest of members to give their opinion.:bab (66):CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Munish MalhautraGuys,
please keep the thread in line with the subject which is Zodiac vs RG Residency. if you have inputs on these projects please post. deviation from topic and talking of other projects which have no relation reduces the interest of members to give their opinion.:bab (66):
Very true Munish,
Generally I saw people got deviated from original topic. I think sector 120 will become one of good sectors in noida and Investing in either Zodiac or Prateek laurel is quiet fruitfull. as far as RG yet to test its credibility. Prateek left with only 3 towers which now came up for booking i.e I,J and K whereas Zodiac yet to start other towers. RG no idea.CommentQuote0Flag
- Ok if we stick on sector-120, Between Zodiac, Prateek and RG who have tbe best florr plan, location, quality of construction, delivery etc. etc.CommentQuote0Flag
- Zodiac Vs RG Residency
As far as amrapali zodiac is concerned , they have started construction in one tower upto 3rd floor.
Current rate they are offering
3050 psf (All Inclusive) ( G t0 3rd floor)
2950 psf (All Inclusive) ( 4th t0 6th floor)
2850 psf (All Inclusive) ( 7th & above )
This is in flexi plan.
yesterday I visited this area and visited Prateek Laurel samle flat which is 70% complete.( 3 bhk ) Finishing is yet to be completed hence no comment on its quality.
Prateek is offering at 3320 psf(all inclusive )
RG residency has started digging.
Location wise prateek has advantage.
Can anyone through light what to opt out of these three.CommentQuote0Flag
- In Zodiac, I have booked at rate 2900 psf (all inclusive) for G to 3rd floor in Jan 2010 in flexi plan. I dont think that price has gone to 3050 psf especially after launch of so many projects in Sector 75, 76,77, 78 etc, noida extension & express way. These prices may be negotiable (This is only my view which may be incorrect). Any other view on the basis of some factual information????CommentQuote0Flag
- Prateek Laureal or AMRAPALI ZODIAC or R G Residency
Please suggest... which one is a better deal.
- Prateek - Location is good, construction is in advance stage.. price is high if you compare with both nearby projects
Amrapali - Construction is in advance stage but can't say about delay... Quality...slightly below than average..
RG - Project is in mid of both of projects.. price is low from both project bcos construction is just started till 3rd floor. RG's reputation is good on commercial but this is first residential project so If RG wants to grow.. they need to complete on time with quality else future project may be impacted
If you need possession within 12-18Month then go for Prateek...but have to pay extra amount as price is slightly high... If you can wait for 18-24 months then go for RG...
No suggession for Amrapali....CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear All Zodician,
I am also looking to buy a flat in Zodiac , please let me know if any one selling ?
my primarily requirement is 1075 sfit .
it would be great help for any suggestion .CommentQuote0Flag