Sort by :
Filter by :
- It is better to pay EMI on the disbursed amount than EMI of whole sanctioned loan.
If you can collect funds by doing so, u can pay the next installment to builder from your own funds. (I.e. you are not going to disburse the whole loan, I suppose there will be no problem to bank if one is taking less loan than the sanctioned initially)
Why to take more loans & pay more EMI, Simply take fewer loans & pay less EMICommentQuote0Flag
- Yeah Deep, I was thinking on the same way because essentially I have to pay later installments to the builder from my pocket which only can be done by PEMI option.CommentQuote0Flag
- Found this to be a very interesting discussion. I would like to add one more scenario. I am planning for a residential plot. Now with flats we all know even if the builder says 3 years as delivery time it is bound to >4 years( specially North India). However with the case of plots the only delay is in starting the work. Once started the it takes hardly take 6 months to put things in place. Now lets say DP cost is 33 lacs and CLP cost is 36 lacs. So even if we assume the worst case scenario of 3 years for possession of plot will it be advantageous to buy it in CLP?CommentQuote0Flag
- Anybody can share or upload same excel ? I am not able to download.CommentQuote0Flag
- Same problem faced here - not able to download the excel, can veterans please share once more? and in a non-password protected sheet if possible?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by legolas09Same problem faced here - not able to download the excel, can veterans please share once more? and in a non-password protected sheet if possible?
You have to request for permissions from the google docs holder.CommentQuote0Flag
- folks - i have taken a humble attempt at trying to build this out but not entirely sure I am doing this correctly. Can you guys please review once and let me know if I am missing something.
Let me know if you face any issues in playing around with this - need your valuable inputs soon as I need to decide quickly for my home loan.CommentQuote0Flag