Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Bulls / Investors Coming Back to Noida?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Are the Bulls / Investors Coming Back to Noida?

Last updated: January 4 2016
5 | Posts
809 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Bulls / Investors Coming Back to Noida?

Hello all

reading through all the TOIs and HTs i have realized that definitely Noida and Gnoida market arent really briming with positive sentiments but some of the huge positives which i have since past 2015 makes me wonder is this is the change we all have hoped for

1) Magenta Line Metro Construction which connect NEHRU PLACE ( south Delhi ) to Botanical Garden expected opening dec 2016

2) NOIDA - Gnoida Metro completion dates middle of 2017 ( all these dates from wikipedia)

2a) 6 lane highway on kalindi if you see next to the metro line you would see that work is being done( only speculation from my side )

3) Elections in Noida................ regional parties SP BSP and BJP all in competiion 2017 may

4) new Highways FNG and delhi-meerut ( recent News)

5) Mall of India ( DLF) possesion given GAP and Big bazaar operational and fully functional by feb 2016, GIP has also been opened with Central Hypermart

6) AUTO Expo isnt shifting back to CP we all know this its this FEB

So guys send me some opinions on this ???

Re : Are the Bulls / Investors Coming Back to Noida?

Dil behlane ke liye khyal achcha hai!!

Cheers.

Comment

Only positive for future of Noida is Metro. Apart from that, there is nothing.

Comment

I just mentioned many positives here ........... But i guess the bears have a different thought process

Last elections saw the opening of the AGRA expressway and the population as well as the development of noida expressway And gnoida in the last 5 years has been exceptional ............. A flat in sector 137 noida about 5 years ago was 2500 launch prices todY i am veiwing the rates to be 5000 avg

Plot in gnoida in 2011 jan was about 20 k per sq mtr and today is approx 40 k

I am not thinking that the story will repeat but i see one of the biggest positive would be not to drive to select city walk to shop from gnoida with the mall of india that is definitely a positive .......... Dont believe me then ask the females in the house and you would see the level of excitement

Comment

As replied on by Cookie;

Easily the job market is one of the biggest reason which could develop the noida gnoida region

Any ideas on how wr can evalute this

I wanna know are there any new companies or enterprises which will be opened soon or have opened ???
          Last edited January 4 2016, 11:48 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X