Sort by :
Filter by :
- I too got this mail... seems really costly for the location...Originally Posted by devdutt1961JUST GOT A MAIL FROM UNITECH ABOUT THIS PROJECT WITH VERY LITTLE DETAILS. EMAIL JUST MENTIONED THAT PRICES ARE 30+ ONWARDS. ANYBODY HAVING MORE DETAILS.
In fact, I have put my plan to buy a flat in NOIDA on hold in view of the utter confusion in NOIDA.
- BSP Rs. 3500 /-
Does Sector 113 deserve such a HIGH rate???
I don't know what's there in Unitech's mind...
- well unitech is a bigger brand name than ATS... so If ATC can charge 3500 for One Halmet why not Unitech?CommentQuote0Flag
- phase 3 !!!!
whats status fo phase 1 ... any concrete development??
i dont understand so much premium for just brand honestly..
they were small some time and must be sincere too just like many small time builders now...CommentQuote0Flag
- Unitech being the second biggest real estate player justifies a premium above the other small non listed real estate players.
However the prices shown above have discounts also. So the final price may be 10 or 12 percent higher than what u pay to a smaller builder.
Even the FSI in Antriksh, Gardenia and other projects are cheaper than lowest project price. ( Morpheus was selling around 2500 PSF while Antriksh was selling at 2700)CommentQuote0Flag
- Has anybody gone for this Unihomes 3, what the general opinion about the project?CommentQuote0Flag
- Notice inToday's news paper (Amar Ujala-Noida)CommentQuote0Flag