Hi All

I am thinking of buying a 2 BHK flat in noida.I am confused between the above mentioned builders and location.Though I prefer the location as sector 74 but I am a bit sceptical about Supertech Builder.Also I am not sure about the appreciation for sector 137 even after few years.Please guide me on the same,Thanks..
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think better go with Ajnara new project if you wanted to stay in sector 74.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info....do you know when is it getting launched and any broker name who is delaing in this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by achaba
    Hi All

I am thinking of buying a 2 BHK flat in noida.I am confused between the above mentioned builders and location.Though I prefer the location as sector 74 but I am a bit sceptical about Supertech Builder.Also I am not sure about the appreciation for sector 137 even after few years.Please guide me on the same,Thanks..

i can understand your skepticism, i really liked there plan with apartments facing bird sanctuary but after reviewing the credibility with my group mates dropped the plan...

can consider antriksh forest as well, but there you will have to decide fast . flats are disappearing in pre-launch.

disclaimer - pls do your research well for antriksh, i do not hold any interest, except have booked there under our corporate plan.
    CommentQuote