Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ajnara BlueRidge (Sec 74) Vs Antriksh Forest (Sec 77)

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ajnara BlueRidge (Sec 74) Vs Antriksh Forest (Sec 77)

Last updated: August 9 2010
10 | Posts
3914 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajnara BlueRidge (Sec 74) Vs Antriksh Forest (Sec 77)

Hi,

As most of you already know that both the projects are going to launch soon so I am little bit confuse about where to GO.

Ajnara have disclosed their project name i.e. "Ajanara BlueRidge" but the layout, plan, specifications, prices are still to be disclosed.

Whereas all layout, plan, everything of "Antriksh Forest" is already disclosed (http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...87-page11.html). Plan and Price of Antriksh is looking good so I am bit in confusion like should I wait for AJANARA or not? Though "Antriksh Forest" have low prices, its 2 BHK is going beyond 30 Lakh (Just out of my pocket and need to manage the same).

If I wait for AJANARA BLUERIDGE (which may come withing my pocket i.e. <= 28 Lakh) and in the meantime "Antrish Forest" gets full, I will have only one choice that will be Ajnara.

So senior buddies...pls guide me.

Regards,
    Bipul Dobhal
    Last edited by dobhal.bipul; July 31 2010, 09:35 AM.

Re : Ajnara BlueRidge (Sec 74) Vs Antriksh Forest (Sec 77)

Originally posted by dobhal.bipul View Post
    Hi,

As most of you already know that both the projects are going to launch soon so I am little bit confuse about where to GO.

Ajnara have disclosed their project name i.e. "Ajanara BlueRidge" but the layout, plan, specifications, prices are still to be disclosed.

Whereas all layout, plan, everything of "Antriksh Forest" is already disclosed (http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...87-page11.html). Plan and Price of Antriksh is looking good so I am bit in confusion like should I wait for AJANARA or not? Though "Antriksh Forest" have low prices, its 2 BHK is going beyond 30 Lakh (Just out of my pocket and need to manage the same).

If I wait for AJANARA BLUERIDGE (which may come withing my pocket i.e. <= 28 Lakh) and in the meantime "Antrish Forest" gets full, I will have only one choice that will be Ajnara.

Regards,
    Bipul Dobhal
    Dear Bipul,

u can approach to Ajnara Marketing guys for an idea about their project.

i have a suggestion, research quickly and confirm ur booking to avail benefit of best location and prices

Rinks

Comment

I saw its site plan and then spoke to Antriksh. There is only 1 tower having 2BK+ Study (28 Nos.) and that's too away from other towers. There really a bad site plan. You will also realize when you see it.

Comment

Any idea when ajnara site plan will be ready..i heard project will be launched by next week end

Comment

Originally posted by vik_chawla View Post
          I saw its site plan and then spoke to Antriksh. There is only 1 tower having 2BK+ Study (28 Nos.) and that's too away from other towers. There really a bad site plan. You will also realize when you see it.
          antriksh wants give its best until today to forest ...

thus keeping out most of 2 BHK crowd..

however since this will be a project with all amenities and big sizes, people who book in this 1 tower will have best of both worlds ( gud neighborhood and prices ) by streching a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by sanjay_nift View Post
            antriksh wants give its best until today to forest ...

thus keeping out most of 2 BHK crowd..

however since this will be a project with all amenities and big sizes, people who book in this 1 tower will have best of both worlds ( gud neighborhood and prices ) by streching a bit...
            ya they want to do their best work in this Antriksh forest project.
            hope they deliver on their promise. for 2 BHK crowd they have Kanball 3G
            Last edited by pnkmrec; August 1 2010, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Ajnara Grand Heritage, Ajnara Grand Heritage noida 9811209922

As you ask for comparison so i think AJNARA GRAND Heritage is the better choice due to better layouts AND Location. Also as project is in 50,000 Sq Mtr so will be done in one go so delivery also will be in time for entire project...For more information you can see www.ajnaragrandheritagenoida.net or call 9811209922

Comment

Originally posted by itsmekap View Post
                As you ask for comparison so i think AJNARA GRAND Heritage is the better choice due to better layouts AND Location. Also as project is in 50,000 Sq Mtr so will be done in one go so delivery also will be in time for entire project...For more information you can see www.ajnaragrandheritagenoida.net or call 9811209922
                sorry if u r an advertiser of Ajnara this is not a very good website . plus 1500 flats in 11 acres of land is going to be too crowded. almost 150 flats per acre
                MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                  sorry if u r an advertiser of Ajnara this is not a very good website . plus 1500 flats in 11 acres of land is going to be too crowded. almost 150 flats per acre
                  i agree with munish..

density is too high for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by dobhal.bipul View Post
                    Hi,

Regards,
                    Bipul Dobhal
                    Hello Bipul..

Both builders are having nice reputation...I have already booked in Antriksh Forest. My Focus was the Density of Flats which was quite low in Antriksh...but Ajnara also seems to be a nice builder. U can in detail analyze the Floor plans & decide the one which suits u..

Thanks,
                    -Anuj

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X