Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats fair price in noida sectors and what people are willing to pay!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

whats fair price in noida sectors and what people are willing to pay!!!

Last updated: August 1 2010
5 | Posts
1099 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats fair price in noida sectors and what people are willing to pay!!!

hi guy's

seems builders are just increasing there prices as they feel..

lets gauge mood of people here what they feel is a gud price at which they are willing to buy and in what sector..

pls mention your prices all inclusive

example - 2700 / - including all levis parking etc etc... ( as builders are quoting in there package deal these days )

if rep of builders are reading this thread do go and suggest what bigger public opinion is !!!

expect gud feedback and participation from people

Re : whats fair price in noida sectors and what people are willing to pay!!!

Originally posted by sanjay_nift View Post
    hi guy's

seems builders are just increasing there prices as they feel..

lets gauge mood of people here what they feel is a gud price at which they are willing to buy and in what sector..

pls mention your prices all inclusive

example - 2700 / - including all levis parking etc etc... ( as builders are quoting in there package deal these days )

if rep of builders are reading this thread do go and suggest what bigger public opinion is !!!

expect gud feedback and participation from people
    Sanjay,
    Interesting thread.
    For all new sectors of Noida i would not like to pay more than 2000 psf AI for below-
    My preference is for 75, 78, 137, 110

For Noida Extn not more than 1200 psf AI

Builders will still make huge profits.
    MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
      Sanjay,
      Interesting thread.
      For all new sectors of Noida i would not like to pay more than 2000 psf AI for below-
      My preference is for 75, 78, 137, 110

For Noida Extn not more than 1200 psf AI

Builders will still make huge profits.
      i think the break even cost in sec 74,75,76,77 must be arnd 2300 to 2400 Rs per sq ft. Noida ext must be arnd 1300-1400.

Comment

Originally posted by pnkmrec View Post
        i think the break even cost in sec 74,75,76,77 must be arnd 2300 to 2400 Rs per sq ft. Noida ext must be arnd 1300-1400.
        What is your take on sector 45 project such as nri residency ?

Comment

From whatever little I have learnt on this forum about attributes of sites and future potential for living and appreciation

My range would be (only for sectors I could possibly be interested in)

Sec 93 and nearby: INR 3500 psf (all inclusive), 4000 for new towers of already completed projects
          Sec 100, 110: INR 3100
          Sec 137, 143: INR 2800 psf

However, prices on Eway projects are higher/similar to prices of similar projects on Del-GGN Eway. If someone needs to look at appreciation, then Noida Eway is likely to appreciate a little slower and builders need to built-in some discount for that - considering chunk of purchases are for investment.
          Last edited by raghav_r; August 1 2010, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by raghav_r View Post
            From whatever little I have learnt on this forum about attributes of sites and future potential for living and appreciation

My range would be (only for sectors I could possibly be interested in)

Sec 93 and nearby: INR 3500 psf (all inclusive), 4000 for new towers of already completed projects
            Sec 100, 110: INR 3100
            Sec 137, 143: INR 2800 psf

However, prices on Eway projects are higher/similar to prices of similar projects on Del-GGN Eway. If someone needs to look at appreciation, then Noida Eway is likely to appreciate a little slower and builders need to built-in some discount for that - considering chunk of purchases are for investment.
            its interesting to learn people's expectation ...

hope builders take cue !!!

how bt hot zones like sec 75-78

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X