Yesterday, I visited Spectrum@metro office at Sector- 75, Noida and was very impressed with the project planning. Besides coming up just in front of upcoming metro station, it is going to be first of its kind in the Delhi NCR region in terms of its 1 km long frontage along the main road and being developed over 40 lakh square feet area. In its surrounding there are around 10 sectors with more than 2 lakh flats, where people are living. Huge catchment!

What are your observation and view about this project?
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sector 75 (entire sector allotted by NA to a single party who is bankrupt) is a graveyard for RE buyers & investors. Best location if you want to commit suicide!!!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nigaabh1 years ago
      Any update on this. I visited there today and they say that very few shops are left. The location and the concept of the whole mall is quite interesting and lucrative with studio apartment, office space, shops and medical professionals at one place.
      I read somewhere that this belongs to bankrupt companies. What is the exact scenario as of now as it it RERA certified?
  • I also visited few days back - found the work going on. After studying the project it looks it will be something midway between a mall and shopping center - as they do not plan to fully air-conditioned walkways. This would be better in terms to maintenance cost but overall I am unable to imagine how it will come our to be?
    CommentQuote
  • Construction is in full swing now. One end of it is going to be either studio apartments or taken over by some hotels. But nobody has concrete information. Prices are 15,000 psf + extras for commercial space.
    CommentQuote
  • Owners of Spectrum Metro may join this group which is strictly for owners only https://www.facebook.com/groups/274919003157308/
    CommentQuote
  • Hi , I recently visited the spectrum metro project in sector -75 Noida opposite sector -51 metro station. I wanted to invest in retail shop. The project looks promising and surrounded by many residential projects . The location of the project looks super. They told me that the inventories are limited so i need to hurry up.

Further i found the below article where its stated "As far audit done by Currie & Brown in this project, it has already given a positive picture ensuring a profit of Rs 500 Crore after completion."

https://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ani/noida-authority-with-the-help-of-audit-firm-to-monitor-spectrum-metro-for-its-timely-completion-118081301226_1.html

But reading the comments it seems the reputation of builder is not good. Is someone planning to buy here ? Please reply .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashant.mundepi28
    Hi , I recently visited the spectrum metro project in sector -75 Noida opposite sector -51 metro station. I wanted to invest in retail shop. The project looks promising and surrounded by many residential projects . The location of the project looks super. They told me that the inventories are limited so i need to hurry up.

Further i found the below article where its stated "As far audit done by Currie & Brown in this project, it has already given a positive picture ensuring a profit of Rs 500 Crore after completion."

https://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ani/noida-authority-with-the-help-of-audit-firm-to-monitor-spectrum-metro-for-its-timely-completion-118081301226_1.html

But reading the comments it seems the reputation of builder is not good. Is someone planning to buy here ? Please reply .

We also visited location is really good no doubt but they are showing too much from outside with no much development inside, when a builder paints a structure before anywhere near completion that automatically gives me a bad feeling. I wanted to be proved wrong but going for someone more exp is good.
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely Dabba project. They have Built the exterior as project looks soon-to- ready. However, when you enter you will sense its air on castle.

CommentQuote