"Heritage" is the name of Ajnara's new project.
BSP 2700 is base price of 10th floor in flexi.
Read more
63 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ajnara might be an experienced builder but from the past experiences it has been seen that they frequently modify the layouts of the society by reducing green area, clubs etc and add up more towers. Moreover, there construction quality is not that good and they have tendency to delay projects beyond agreed timeline. Look at their delayed work at Crossings Republik.

Originally Posted by Ashish Kushwaha
    Ajnara is a renowed builder in real estate sector with an experience of almost 20 years.
    His completed projects are Ajnara pride,Ajnara land mark,Ajnara Enclave all in Ghaziabad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashish Kushwaha
    Hey layout of ajnara has come just have a look.

map scale is missing on the layout, though ajnara is notorious for adding towers at later stage and with this layout seems there is no scope of adding any tower to obstruct view for towers at back chances are in 1:1 ratio map you may identify that there is scaope..

so pls do ask for map on 1:1 scale and be sure there is no scope of adding tower by any which way and then only decide any further
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashish Kushwaha
    Hey layout of ajnara has come just have a look.

map scale is missing on the layout, though ajnara is notorious for adding towers at later stage and with this layout seems there is no scope of adding any tower to obstruct view for towers at back chances are in 1:1 ratio map you may identify that there is scope..

so pls do ask for map on 1:1 scale and be sure there is no scope of adding tower by any which way and then only decide any further

some one can call up the company/guy who made this layout and ask for the 1:1 map ..
    CommentQuote
  • similar message

adding another tower is not easy because no builder can violate the FAR.

as far as crossing republic is concern every builder over there had delayed.
    But if possession is concern no builder had delivered the project with civic amenities.
    CommentQuote
  • Its corporate rate 2850-150=2700 for 10th floor in flexi plan
    Dealer not giving any dealer discount. They have said it is pre launch price
    Is it correct price as per location and other builder price?
    Is pre launch price least price for flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    Its corporate rate 2850-150=2700 for 10th floor in flexi plan
    Dealer not giving any dealer discount. They have said it is pre launch price
    Is it correct price as per location and other builder price?
    Is pre launch price least price for flat?

Hello rajesh...

This price includes Woodwork/Modular Kitchen... bec generally i heard Ajnara doesnt gives Woodwork/ Fully Modular Kitchen....?

Thanks,
    -Anuj
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anuj,

Visited the site yesterday,got to know from a broker that there would not be any woodwork and the kicthen would be semi-modular. The full specifications would we out with the launch this weekend.
    CommentQuote
  • yes they have only semi-modular kitchen and wooden floor in one bedroom
    CommentQuote
  • Yes! this is completely raw flat and as per the price even in pre-launch discount, it seems to be too high.

In this project dealers are playing bad politics...as I hv talked to some dealers to have further discount over this for bulk booking and believe me.. they were ready to give an unbelievable price...They are pulling each others leg to get our bulk booking

After seeing such kind of politics our group have decided to keep away from this project.
    CommentQuote
  • As far as I know they are not giving semi modular kitchen and no wooden work except wooden floor in master bed room.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I am also very interested in this project but pre launch rate is quite high ~2700 for DP. Called at least four brokers (thru random internet search) and max they offer is discount of 10-20 Rs. If there are some people interested pls PM me, we can get together to bargain for bulk buking (also would luv to get attached to any group).

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • The layout and location of this project very impressive for me, Visited the site yesterday dealers offering me 2675 psf in flexi for 8th floor.

We we can form a group then we can demand for further discounts and get best possible deal for this project.

Any suggestions are welcome. Reply guyz
    CommentQuote
  • latest best deal

hi all,

anyone negotiating prices in ajanara, pls update whats the latest deal here ...

rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohittiwari
    the problem with ajnara is that in sec 74 they are not the owner of the land. They have got the fsi only to build the flats. Land is with supertech. So before going for ajnara please confirm this information. Because of this reason ajnara is selling at lower prices.

is ajnara is selling at low prices ????????????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit3535
    The layout and location of this project very impressive for me, Visited the site yesterday dealers offering me 2675 psf in flexi for 8th floor.

We we can form a group then we can demand for further discounts and get best possible deal for this project.

Any suggestions are welcome. Reply guyz

I was also intrested in this project but came to know that they are having 160 flats in one tower( G+19) with 8 flats on one floor with TWO lifts . Thats a very bad ratio for lifts/flats ,it can be a mess for people staying there . I have put the idea off for now ...For a 10 story building with 4 flats per floor , two lifts are fine but this is double horizontally as well as vertically ...It has made me rethink ..
    CommentQuote