"Heritage" is the name of Ajnara's new project.
BSP 2700 is base price of 10th floor in flexi.
Read more
63 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit3535
    The layout and location of this project very impressive for me, Visited the site yesterday dealers offering me 2675 psf in flexi for 8th floor.

We we can form a group then we can demand for further discounts and get best possible deal for this project.

Any suggestions are welcome. Reply guyz

Hav u formed any group ...if not then i can initiate for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • AJNARA HERITAGE plots in green belt in 2021 masterplan MAP??? whats the FACT??

Dear All

Confusion is still there about Ajnara land position in 2021 & 2031 NOIDA masterplan. In 2021 maps it is a city park area and in 2031 map no parks/ green belts are mentioned around three sides of AJNARA??? need detail excavation/ clarification of the facts. pls give valuable inputs as peoples money at stake....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sarika2307
    Hav u formed any group ...if not then i can initiate for the same.

Yeah there is mail chain gng for this project.plz share your mail id so that i can add you too
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested mail me at
    anirudh bh gmail com com com com
    CommentQuote
  • There appears to be still some confusion over relative locations of Ajnara, Supertech, and Noida Authority city Park in Sector 74 map. Moreover, ownership of land for Ajnara project is also ambiguous (whether it belongs to Ajnara or Supertech). Layout of the project though is quite attractive. Seniors may kindly elaborate on land / location issues associated with this project as I 'm seriously interested in it.
    CommentQuote
  • FYI
    Ajnara is going to revised the rates for most of its project. I got the news from Ajnara office yesterday.
    CommentQuote
  • Are they in a position to increase the rates in todays market scenario with so much competion around? Any idea about howmuch booking has taken place so far.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by navsin
    Are they in a position to increase the rates in todays market scenario with so much competion around? Any idea about howmuch booking has taken place so far.

As per them, still their prices are low as per other projects in same location. like Noida 137 sector their prices are quite low (around 2700-2800 psf)as compare to other projects >3000psf
    CommentQuote
  • Sec 74 was alloted by NOIDA Athrty to a consortium in which Supertech took the lead and Ajnara was also a partner. I got the news that land portion of Ajnara will be registered in favor of AJNARA only otherwise it can not be bankable....

same thing happens in sec 77 where Amrapali was in lead later on Aditya, Sikka pitched in...
    though I am not senior I am sharing this information..

Originally Posted by navsin
    There appears to be still some confusion over relative locations of Ajnara, Supertech, and Noida Authority city Park in Sector 74 map. Moreover, ownership of land for Ajnara project is also ambiguous (whether it belongs to Ajnara or Supertech). Layout of the project though is quite attractive. Seniors may kindly elaborate on land / location issues associated with this project as I 'm seriously interested in it.
    CommentQuote
  • AJNARA mail Group

Dear ajnara buyers

where is the E mail Group??? it is absolutely necessary to share amongest ourself the progress of the AJNARA Heritage!!

sarika2307, amit3535
    Hello
    Have u formed the group already then inform in this forum so that buyers can join...
    have a great day
    CommentQuote
  • CLARIFICATION from all......

Can anybody clarify the latest by which date buyers have to deposit initial 10% of booking amount for allottment letter??? remember land has not been registered yet... What is the safest way to safeguard the initial 10% and to get more time as it is still non regd property..
      Did anybody able to negotiate FLEXI plan time schedule I mean able to make it more flexible??? like getting more time for 35% of amount...
      Did anybody have visited AJNARA office to seek clarification or to see papers.. what are the response? is it OK????
      When registration from athrty is expected??
      WHich NATIONALISED banks are considering this property to make it bankable??
      hope to get response against all bullets

best
    CommentQuote
  • i heared that the land is clear anhybdy can clear the same from ajnara office...land allotment and layout is as per noida authority 2031 master plan ,please check the website they have already uploaded the new plan as per that park is back side of ajnara and supertech and one side or ajnara.....front facing is Elite homes and prateek wisteria....builder seems okies..other projects of ajnara banks are hdfc,bob,lic etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit3535
    Yeah there is mail chain gng for this project.plz share your mail id so that i can add you too

Hi Amit, Please add my mail id..ankitmittal14gmail.com..I am also interested in this project..
    CommentQuote
  • Interested AGH Project

Originally Posted by amit3535

Hi Amit, I'm also interested in this project for a 2 BHK+Study. Please add me into the group to get the updates. My e-mail yousivakutti yahoo com.

Also, kindly let me know the best low rate if you guys already discussed with the builder. I think, the group booking should help to negotiate with builder on price and other furnitures (like Modular Kitchen, Wardrobes, light fittings, fans and etc).. just my 2 cents.... com.

Also, kindly let me know the best low rate if you guys already discussed with the builder. I think, the group booking should help to negotiate with builder on price and other furnitures (like Modular Kitchen, Wardrobes, light fittings, fans and etc).. just my 2 cents.... com.

Also, kindly let me know the best low rate if you guys already discussed with the builder. I think, the group booking should help to negotiate with builder on price and other furnitures (like Modular Kitchen, Wardrobes, light fittings, fans and etc).. just my 2 cents....
    CommentQuote
  • lets all have a meeting first
    CommentQuote