Ajnara's new project

Last updated: November 22 2010
66 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ajnara's new project

Originally posted by amit3535 View Post
    The layout and location of this project very impressive for me, Visited the site yesterday dealers offering me 2675 psf in flexi for 8th floor.

We we can form a group then we can demand for further discounts and get best possible deal for this project.

Any suggestions are welcome. Reply guyz
    I was also intrested in this project but came to know that they are having 160 flats in one tower( G+19) with 8 flats on one floor with TWO lifts . Thats a very bad ratio for lifts/flats ,it can be a mess for people staying there . I have put the idea off for now ...For a 10 story building with 4 flats per floor , two lifts are fine but this is double horizontally as well as vertically ...It has made me rethink ..

Comment

I am also looking for a good deal in this project.
      The project location seems to be good and the layout plan is also fine.
      Anybody geeting good discount on bulk deals can include me in the list,
      my email id is nitinkt at rediffmail.com

Comment

Hi Amit,

The deal you are getting is good.
        I would be interested to be in your group.
        You can get in touch with me on nitinkt at rediffmail.com
        Other interested people can also be a part of the group.
        Please drop me an email.

Originally posted by amit3535 View Post
        The layout and location of this project very impressive for me, Visited the site yesterday dealers offering me 2675 psf in flexi for 8th floor.

We we can form a group then we can demand for further discounts and get best possible deal for this project.

Any suggestions are welcome. Reply guyz

Comment

I had also made up my mind to go for this project but waiting till dewali , may be chances of some discount offer n festive season .

Prices may drop or may increase , anyway include myself too so that we can go for bulk booking.

Regards

Manish
          Manish

Comment

Manish,

Please share your email id so that we can include you in the list

Comment

manish_backeryahoo.co.in

Regards

Manish
              Manish

Comment

interested

Originally posted by nitinkt View Post
                Hi Amit,

The deal you are getting is good.
                I would be interested to be in your group.
                You can get in touch with me on nitinkt at rediffmail.com
                Other interested people can also be a part of the group.
                Please drop me an email.

Hi Amit/nitinkt,

I am also interested in this project. the rate 2675 seems to be best deal. kindly give the reference at ravirsinha3 at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by dkmca80
                  Hi,
                  I am alos intrested in this project can anybody suggest the reputation of ajnara and location of sector 74 project? hws the construction quality of ajnara and posession time,please share theb deal if anybody is getting,,,,
                  Here is my opinion :
                  1. Builder have launched 4 project in last 10 months. (Sec 121, Sec 137, Noida Extn, Sec 74) (Visit them and review work/quality/progress)
                  2. Seems like intension is to collect 40% amount in Flexi and launch another project.
                  3. Already 3-4 another project running in NCR.
                  4. Try to find good deal in CLP. (much safer).
                  If you are interested then meet any of their Sec 137 project buyers and review their buyer agreement for detail knowledge about Builder's intension/policy about delivery date/penalty etc and go ahead and book by paying 1 lakh.
                  Builder was good when have only Sec 121 project but after that used that money to launch another project then another. Who know he will launch another one after that...
                  But still if you book in CLP then are bit safe. If next 3-4 years are good for reality then will deliver all or might be delayed.
                  Remember until unless you will not step into something you will not learn.

Comment

Originally posted by dkmca80
                    Hi,
                    2675 is including the PLC as well ? plz clarify because i am intrested upto 5th floow with size 1440 ,3 BHK,,Any idea about the builder and location i swa the noida map and can see the big city park..any idea?
                    has any one verified status of land? what abt agreement beteen authority and supertech and again between supertech and ajnara? i understand entire land is with farmers with full cultivation going on. be sure of this aspect befpre committing elsse u willland up in gardenia kind logjam.

Comment

Yes these things need to be verified first and if found ok then this seems to be ok project.

If we make a group of atleast 10 people who are potential buyers then we can directly go to the builder and can get some discount for bulk booking.

Mail me if someone is interested and if yes then decide the date and time to meet the Ajanara guys.

Regards

Manish
                      Manish

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X