"Heritage" is the name of Ajnara's new project.
BSP 2700 is base price of 10th floor in flexi.
Read more
63 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • By the way AJNARA GH has started confirming buyers initial deposit and sending SMS es for depositing 10% of balance initial amount by 30th September...

Concern is

Land is not registered with NOIDA authority yet
      project is yet not bankable!!
      SENIORS (NOT BROKERS) GUIDE US WHAT TO DO ??? Can Builder ask for initial 10% without LAND registration???

APPEAL to confirmed BUYERS::::

show ur strength through unity ....
      people who booked at Ajnara G heritage should IMMEDIATELY FORM A GOOGLE GROUP (Ajnara_GH is NOT existing)

best
    CommentQuote
  • Agh

Hi,

I started looking for a flat recently and found this project a good bet in Sec-74. A group of 10 people who are interested in this project is found but I cannot see any activity in this thread for quite some time now. I request all the members of this group to please share if they have already booked and what rate they got. Also if the group feels some other project is better then this please share your thoughts.
    CommentQuote
  • We have already formed a group and active if anybody has booked and want to book can join the group to share the information.....

http://groups.google.com/group/ajnara_grandheritage?hl=en

Serious guys are most welcome...please do share the latest news on this project and builder as well..
    CommentQuote