Ajnara's new project

Last updated: November 22 2010
66 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ajnara's new project

Originally posted by sarika2307 View Post
    Hav u formed any group ...if not then i can initiate for the same.
    Yeah there is mail chain gng for this project.plz share your mail id so that i can add you too

Comment

I am also interested mail me at
      anirudh [***] bh [at] gmail [***] com

Comment

There appears to be still some confusion over relative locations of Ajnara, Supertech, and Noida Authority city Park in Sector 74 map. Moreover, ownership of land for Ajnara project is also ambiguous (whether it belongs to Ajnara or Supertech). Layout of the project though is quite attractive. Seniors may kindly elaborate on land / location issues associated with this project as I 'm seriously interested in it.

Comment

FYI
          Ajnara is going to revised the rates for most of its project. I got the news from Ajnara office yesterday.

Comment

Are they in a position to increase the rates in todays market scenario with so much competion around? Any idea about howmuch booking has taken place so far.

Comment

Originally posted by navsin View Post
              Are they in a position to increase the rates in todays market scenario with so much competion around? Any idea about howmuch booking has taken place so far.
              As per them, still their prices are low as per other projects in same location. like Noida 137 sector their prices are quite low (around 2700-2800 psf)as compare to other projects >3000psf

Comment

Sec 74 was alloted by NOIDA Athrty to a consortium in which Supertech took the lead and Ajnara was also a partner. I got the news that land portion of Ajnara will be registered in favor of AJNARA only otherwise it can not be bankable....

same thing happens in sec 77 where Amrapali was in lead later on Aditya, Sikka pitched in...
                though I am not senior I am sharing this information..

Originally posted by navsin View Post
                There appears to be still some confusion over relative locations of Ajnara, Supertech, and Noida Authority city Park in Sector 74 map. Moreover, ownership of land for Ajnara project is also ambiguous (whether it belongs to Ajnara or Supertech). Layout of the project though is quite attractive. Seniors may kindly elaborate on land / location issues associated with this project as I 'm seriously interested in it.

Comment

AJNARA mail Group

Dear ajnara buyers

where is the E mail Group??? it is absolutely necessary to share amongest ourself the progress of the AJNARA Heritage!!

sarika2307, amit3535
                  Hello
                  Have u formed the group already then inform in this forum so that buyers can join...
                  have a great day

Comment

CLARIFICATION from all......
                    1. Can anybody clarify the latest by which date buyers have to deposit initial 10% of booking amount for allottment letter??? remember land has not been registered yet... What is the safest way to safeguard the initial 10% and to get more time as it is still non regd property..
                    2. Did anybody able to negotiate FLEXI plan time schedule I mean able to make it more flexible??? like getting more time for 35% of amount...
                    3. Did anybody have visited AJNARA office to seek clarification or to see papers.. what are the response? is it OK????
                    4. When registration from athrty is expected??
                    5. WHich NATIONALISED banks are considering this property to make it bankable??
                    hope to get response against all bullets

best

Comment

i heared that the land is clear anhybdy can clear the same from ajnara office...land allotment and layout is as per noida authority 2031 master plan ,please check the website they have already uploaded the new plan as per that park is back side of ajnara and supertech and one side or ajnara.....front facing is Elite homes and prateek wisteria....builder seems okies..other projects of ajnara banks are hdfc,bob,lic etc

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X