Ajnara's new project

Last updated: November 22 2010
66 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ajnara's new project

Originally posted by amit3535 View Post
    Yeah there is mail chain gng for this project.plz share your mail id so that i can add you too
    Hi Amit, Please add my mail id..ankitmittal14gmail.com..I am also interested in this project..

Comment

Interested AGH Project

Originally posted by amit3535 View Post
      Yeah there is mail chain gng for this project.plz share your mail id so that i can add you too
      Hi Amit, I'm also interested in this project for a 2 BHK+Study. Please add me into the group to get the updates. My e-mail yousivakutti [at] yahoo [***] com.

Also, kindly let me know the best low rate if you guys already discussed with the builder. I think, the group booking should help to negotiate with builder on price and other furnitures (like Modular Kitchen, Wardrobes, light fittings, fans and etc).. just my 2 cents....

Comment

lets all have a meeting first
        Manish

Comment

By the way AJNARA GH has started confirming buyers initial deposit and sending SMS es for depositing 10% of balance initial amount by 30th September...

Concern is
          1. Land is not registered with NOIDA authority yet
          2. project is yet not bankable!!
          SENIORS (NOT BROKERS) GUIDE US WHAT TO DO ??? Can Builder ask for initial 10% without LAND registration???

APPEAL to confirmed BUYERS::::

show ur strength through unity ....
          people who booked at Ajnara G heritage should IMMEDIATELY FORM A GOOGLE GROUP (Ajnara_GH is NOT existing)

best

Comment

Agh

Hi,

I started looking for a flat recently and found this project a good bet in Sec-74. A group of 10 people who are interested in this project is found but I cannot see any activity in this thread for quite some time now. I request all the members of this group to please share if they have already booked and what rate they got. Also if the group feels some other project is better then this please share your thoughts.

Comment

We have already formed a group and active if anybody has booked and want to book can join the group to share the information.....

http://groups.google.com/group/ajnar...heritage?hl=en

Serious guys are most welcome...please do share the latest news on this project and builder as well..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X