Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help: How to get search report for an apartment from registry office.

Collapse
X
Collapse

Help: How to get search report for an apartment from registry office.

Last updated: August 3 2010
5 | Posts
3724 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: How to get search report for an apartment from registry office.

Hello All,
    I need to know the steps and the procedure to obtain search report for an apartment which I'm planning to buy. Can anybody help me or guide me.

Re : Help: How to get search report for an apartment from registry office.

only views, no replies so far

Comment

Originally posted by Noida-apt View Post
      Hello All,
      I need to know the steps and the procedure to obtain search report for an apartment which I'm planning to buy. Can anybody help me or guide me.

It's builders responsibility to provide you with such documents but in case you want "History Report" of that particular piece of plot/land, it could be obtained from Sub registrar office.

What PSU banks require is called NEC (Non Encumbrance certificate) and this NEC is sufficient document to let you know the past of that particular peice of land/plot.

Just visit Sub registrar office say Noida.
      Noida is divided in three Sub registrar Zone (1 ,2 and 3).
      Identify your property where it comes under(1, 2 or 3).
      Go to sub registrar office write an application ( there is prescribed form which is easily available on photo copier machine shops) in the complex.
      While writing the application just enquire any of the babu's about it's fees and the term for which NEC could be retrieved.
      As normal procedure it takes 7-8 working days to get the document but there is always a faster way. (Babus are best guys to be approached).
      I got mine on second day.

I got NEC of concerned plot for 30 years and it clearly represents the history as to when the land was acquired by Authority and is free from any encumbrances when it was sold to Builder.

Thanks,

Comment

Thanks buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by ialam View Post
          It's builders responsibility to provide you with such documents but in case you want "History Report" of that particular piece of plot/land, it could be obtained from Sub registrar office.

What PSU banks require is called NEC (Non Encumbrance certificate) and this NEC is sufficient document to let you know the past of that particular peice of land/plot.

Just visit Sub registrar office say Noida.
          Noida is divided in three Sub registrar Zone (1 ,2 and 3).
          Identify your property where it comes under(1, 2 or 3).
          Go to sub registrar office write an application ( there is prescribed form which is easily available on photo copier machine shops) in the complex.
          While writing the application just enquire any of the babu's about it's fees and the term for which NEC could be retrieved.
          As normal procedure it takes 7-8 working days to get the document but there is always a faster way. (Babus are best guys to be approached).
          I got mine on second day.

I got NEC of concerned plot for 30 years and it clearly represents the history as to when the land was acquired by Authority and is free from any encumbrances when it was sold to Builder.

Thanks,
          Is it applicable for plot/land only or can be used for multistory building flat too?

Comment

Originally posted by Noida-apt View Post
            Is it applicable for plot/land only or can be used for multistory building flat too?

For any piece of land, be it highrise or barren. Regsistrar office has record of every bit of land.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X