Hello Everyone

Me a newbie but scanning this forum for few days now. Amazing knowledge base created by collaboration. Akin to another of my favorite team-bhp.com. Amount of information shared by all is truly impressive and I could learn in 3 days what would have otherwis taken weeks of visits.

Scanning the Noida RE scneario (around E Way) for projects with well-established localities and liely to be delivered in next 15-18 months or so. From Wikimapis, Olympia looks to be in good shape.

Did not find any mention on the forum for projects like Bluestone, Olympia etc. Anyone with insights on these, please share.

Thanks
Raghav
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by raghav_r
    Hello Everyone

Me a newbie but scanning this forum for few days now. Amazing knowledge base created by collaboration. Akin to another of my favorite team-bhp.com. Amount of information shared by all is truly impressive and I could learn in 3 days what would have otherwis taken weeks of visits.

Scanning the Noida RE scneario (around E Way) for projects with well-established localities and liely to be delivered in next 15-18 months or so. From Wikimapis, Olympia looks to be in good shape.

Did not find any mention on the forum for projects like Bluestone, Olympia etc. Anyone with insights on these, please share.

Thanks
    Raghav

yes indeed this platform is a great initiative ..

feel we should encourage more people to visit though facebook etc ...

infact i booked my polo after very closely reviewing single review on team bhp ...
    CommentQuote