3C new project at sector 168 NOIDA

Last updated: August 19 2010
25 | Posts
8665 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3C new project at sector 168 NOIDA

Read at LOTUS PANACHE thread that 3C is coming with there new project at sec 168, where two day before paras had launch his new project paras seasoning. I am sure more builder is going 2 launch in coming sector 168, 143 and lot of inventry is allready available in 137 sector project also 74to 78 sector is flooded with many project.
    I smell a burst soon and dis will lead to hurt many as many people including me are going to buy to see other in temptation.
    I am looking for resale in LB then waiting for LB2 which is going 2 lauch soon. Now got news of 168.
    Senior member to react to this situation n guide other especially those who r intrested out of temptation to get early gain..
    Hope senior member debate n provide insight view of coming situation ...

One thing is sure most of the people going to burn there finger in near future because of this flood.
    I have full faith on 3C as profection buider, but other many going to burst along with inocent buyer.......

Re : 3C new project at sector 168 NOIDA

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
    Read at LOTUS PANACHE thread that 3C is coming with there new project at sec 168, where two day before paras had launch his new project paras seasoning. I am sure more builder is going 2 launch in coming sector 168, 143 and lot of inventry is allready available in 137 sector project also 74to 78 sector is flooded with many project.
    I smell a burst soon and dis will lead to hurt many as many people including me are going to buy to see other in temptation.
    I am looking for resale in LB then waiting for LB2 which is going 2 lauch soon. Now got news of 168.
    Senior member to react to this situation n guide other especially those who r intrested out of temptation to get early gain..
    Hope senior member debate n provide insight view of coming situation ...

One thing is sure most of the people going to burn there finger in near future because of this flood.
    I have full faith on 3C as profection buider, but other many going to burst along with inocent buyer.......
    As per the master plan of Noida, sec 168 is reserved for Institutional development. not sure if there is a change in plan?
    MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
      As per the master plan of Noida, sec 168 is reserved for Institutional development. not sure if there is a change in plan?
      Paras had allready launch its project seasons at 168. Hence no more institutional area....

Comment

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
        Paras had allready launch its project seasons at 168. Hence no more institutional area....
        Crazy whats going on .....Institutional area is being sold to builders
        MM

Comment

As per master plan sector 143 is also not supposed to have any residential project.

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
          Crazy whats going on .....Institutional area is being sold to builders

Comment

Originally posted by Ashish_1981 View Post
            As per master plan sector 143 is also not supposed to have any residential project.
            Absolutely no acceptable. What are they now making in sec 143?
            MM

Comment

It is no secret that the master plan of Noida/Greater Noida can not be trusted; it has been known for some time now.

Munish, you are waking up to the reality a bit too late.

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh_realty View Post
                It is no secret that the master plan of Noida/Greater Noida can not be trusted; it has been known for some time now.

Munish, you are waking up to the reality a bit too late.
                Amazing and crazy!!

Better late than never
                MM

Comment

no burst..

Guys..
                  I agree there are lots of inventory available in market but these are 5 times more buyer and investors who are ready to invest money on this project... i m working as real estate investment consultant and m observing..and from last october the every month new projects are being launched and they are getting sold in very less time... their are huge chunk of buyers who are still waiting for options..Now investors of gurgaon are also turning to noida market...As here is lots of potential.. now talk abt 3C last year wen Lotus Boluvered was launched there were only two hot properties at that time one was LB and other was Pan Oasis.. both project get sold quickly.I personaly sold more than 8 flat in 3C at that time..now few of them are ready to be resell nd m getting same type of chaos in resselin and my investor is getting almost 800/sq. ft appreciation.. This shows that premium category buyers are still dere..and they wl be in market for every projects.. Paras triea has been appreciated by Rs.225/sq ft in 3 month.. Smart city by 400 rs in 4 month, Eco villages by Rs. 250/sq. ft in 4 month...so their is potential oin market .. but you need to choose the builder carefully.. still have doubt or neclarifocation needed send me personal message through this forum..

Comment

Originally posted by anujkashyap9 View Post
                    Guys..
                    I agree there are lots of inventory available in market but these are 5 times more buyer and investors who are ready to invest money on this project... i m working as real estate investment consultant and m observing..and from last october the every month new projects are being launched and they are getting sold in very less time... their are huge chunk of buyers who are still waiting for options..Now investors of gurgaon are also turning to noida market...As here is lots of potential.. now talk abt 3C last year wen Lotus Boluvered was launched there were only two hot properties at that time one was LB and other was Pan Oasis.. both project get sold quickly.I personaly sold more than 8 flat in 3C at that time..now few of them are ready to be resell nd m getting same type of chaos in resselin and my investor is getting almost 800/sq. ft appreciation.. This shows that premium category buyers are still dere..and they wl be in market for every projects.. Paras triea has been appreciated by Rs.225/sq ft in 3 month.. Smart city by 400 rs in 4 month, Eco villages by Rs. 250/sq. ft in 4 month...so their is potential oin market .. but you need to choose the builder carefully.. still have doubt or neclarifocation needed send me personal message through this forum..
                    Hi Anuj Thanks for the update.

Seems you are a broker and you are welcome as long as you dont put any advertisements.

Also who is getting 800 bucks in LB?? I was selling mine for 3250 (500 bucks premium) and the guy backed out at the last moment!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X