Read at LOTUS PANACHE thread that 3C is coming with there new project at sec 168, where two day before paras had launch his new project paras seasoning. I am sure more builder is going 2 launch in coming sector 168, 143 and lot of inventry is allready available in 137 sector project also 74to 78 sector is flooded with many project.
I smell a burst soon and dis will lead to hurt many as many people including me are going to buy to see other in temptation.
I am looking for resale in LB then waiting for LB2 which is going 2 lauch soon. Now got news of 168.
Senior member to react to this situation n guide other especially those who r intrested out of temptation to get early gain..
Hope senior member debate n provide insight view of coming situation ...

One thing is sure most of the people going to burn there finger in near future because of this flood.
I have full faith on 3C as profection buider, but other many going to burst along with inocent buyer.......
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Rebele003
    Read at LOTUS PANACHE thread that 3C is coming with there new project at sec 168, where two day before paras had launch his new project paras seasoning. I am sure more builder is going 2 launch in coming sector 168, 143 and lot of inventry is allready available in 137 sector project also 74to 78 sector is flooded with many project.
    I smell a burst soon and dis will lead to hurt many as many people including me are going to buy to see other in temptation.
    I am looking for resale in LB then waiting for LB2 which is going 2 lauch soon. Now got news of 168.
    Senior member to react to this situation n guide other especially those who r intrested out of temptation to get early gain..
    Hope senior member debate n provide insight view of coming situation ...

One thing is sure most of the people going to burn there finger in near future because of this flood.
    I have full faith on 3C as profection buider, but other many going to burst along with inocent buyer.......

As per the master plan of Noida, sec 168 is reserved for Institutional development. not sure if there is a change in plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    As per the master plan of Noida, sec 168 is reserved for Institutional development. not sure if there is a change in plan?

Paras had allready launch its project seasons at 168. Hence no more institutional area....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rebele003
    Paras had allready launch its project seasons at 168. Hence no more institutional area....

Crazy whats going on .....Institutional area is being sold to builders:bab (36):
    CommentQuote
  • As per master plan sector 143 is also not supposed to have any residential project.

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Crazy whats going on .....Institutional area is being sold to builders:bab (36):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashish_1981
    As per master plan sector 143 is also not supposed to have any residential project.

Absolutely no acceptable. What are they now making in sec 143?
    CommentQuote
  • It is no secret that the master plan of Noida/Greater Noida can not be trusted; it has been known for some time now.

Munish, you are waking up to the reality a bit too late.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh_realty
    It is no secret that the master plan of Noida/Greater Noida can not be trusted; it has been known for some time now.

Munish, you are waking up to the reality a bit too late.

Amazing and crazy!!

Better late than never
    CommentQuote
  • no burst..

Guys..
    I agree there are lots of inventory available in market but these are 5 times more buyer and investors who are ready to invest money on this project... i m working as real estate investment consultant and m observing..and from last october the every month new projects are being launched and they are getting sold in very less time... their are huge chunk of buyers who are still waiting for options..Now investors of gurgaon are also turning to noida market...As here is lots of potential.. now talk abt 3C last year wen Lotus Boluvered was launched there were only two hot properties at that time one was LB and other was Pan Oasis.. both project get sold quickly.I personaly sold more than 8 flat in 3C at that time..now few of them are ready to be resell nd m getting same type of chaos in resselin and my investor is getting almost 800/sq. ft appreciation.. This shows that premium category buyers are still dere..and they wl be in market for every projects.. Paras triea has been appreciated by Rs.225/sq ft in 3 month.. Smart city by 400 rs in 4 month, Eco villages by Rs. 250/sq. ft in 4 month...so their is potential oin market .. but you need to choose the builder carefully.. still have doubt or neclarifocation needed send me personal message through this forum..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujkashyap9
    Guys..
    I agree there are lots of inventory available in market but these are 5 times more buyer and investors who are ready to invest money on this project... i m working as real estate investment consultant and m observing..and from last october the every month new projects are being launched and they are getting sold in very less time... their are huge chunk of buyers who are still waiting for options..Now investors of gurgaon are also turning to noida market...As here is lots of potential.. now talk abt 3C last year wen Lotus Boluvered was launched there were only two hot properties at that time one was LB and other was Pan Oasis.. both project get sold quickly.I personaly sold more than 8 flat in 3C at that time..now few of them are ready to be resell nd m getting same type of chaos in resselin and my investor is getting almost 800/sq. ft appreciation.. This shows that premium category buyers are still dere..and they wl be in market for every projects.. Paras triea has been appreciated by Rs.225/sq ft in 3 month.. Smart city by 400 rs in 4 month, Eco villages by Rs. 250/sq. ft in 4 month...so their is potential oin market .. but you need to choose the builder carefully.. still have doubt or neclarifocation needed send me personal message through this forum..

Hi Anuj Thanks for the update.

Seems you are a broker and you are welcome as long as you dont put any advertisements.

Also who is getting 800 bucks in LB?? I was selling mine for 3250 (500 bucks premium) and the guy backed out at the last moment!
    CommentQuote
  • Anuj,
    The prices mentioned by you is builder driven which they are quoting for their leftover inventory to investors. i have serious doubt whether this price is end user price.
    Bigger picture is if these are inflated (and most likely are) and we are going to see a new supply in 2 years which is huge, prices will remain stagnant for all the projects which are 1 or 1.5 yrs ahead.
    All construction only appreciate till the time it is ready to live, it starts to depreciate after that.

Hi Vishal,
    was the backing out due to price or some other reason? good to get real time updates.
    CommentQuote
  • Price....??

Guys
    any idea what are the kind of prices being quoted for this 168 projected
    CommentQuote
  • price wl definately go up munish..

Dear Munish...

Price of all the project which has been launched in noida, noida extention or on expressway in last 6 month wl definately go up... i have the logic for that the circle rate of noida has increased 2 month before and now the land which are being alloted to builder are being costlier than earlier, second thing which is cost of construction by builder general people dnt talk about this.. Till march 2010 it was estimated that avg cost of construction was Rs.1250-1300/ sq. ft for a normal project in medium quality(not talking about green project) but if you the current estimated cost of builder for their projects then its is upto upto Rs. 1400/ sq ft.. thats y you can see major appreciation in noida extention.. Ex- amrapali has all the lands from the day one wen they launched smartcity..they launched it on most affordable rate when their was less comprtiition but they are most expensive wen the competition is intense becoz of the reason only they have to recover the price gap.. As the inflation will rise the cost of property wl rise..may be you can less liquidity in market..you will not easily find buyers but the price will not go down..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujkashyap9
    Dear Munish...

Price of all the project which has been launched in noida, noida extention or on expressway in last 6 month wl definately go up... i have the logic for that the circle rate of noida has increased 2 month before and now the land which are being alloted to builder are being costlier than earlier, second thing which is cost of construction by builder general people dnt talk about this.. Till march 2010 it was estimated that avg cost of construction was Rs.1250-1300/ sq. ft for a normal project in medium quality(not talking about green project) but if you the current estimated cost of builder for their projects then its is upto upto Rs. 1400/ sq ft.. thats y you can see major appreciation in noida extention.. Ex- amrapali has all the lands from the day one wen they launched smartcity..they launched it on most affordable rate when their was less comprtiition but they are most expensive wen the competition is intense becoz of the reason only they have to recover the price gap.. As the inflation will rise the cost of property wl rise..may be you can less liquidity in market..you will not easily find buyers but the price will not go down..

Hi Anuj,
    I agree with you what i meant when i said prices will be stagnant with little appreciation is not going to be because of demand but because of inflationary reasons and due to political reasons. Increase of circle rates is to curb Black money and increase govt wallet share, it may not always increase property price and definitely has very little impact on increasing demand. When u say that cost of construction going up is again due to inflation, it is again not demand related.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Hi Anuj,
    I agree with you what i meant when i said prices will be stagnant with little appreciation is not going to be because of demand but because of inflationary reasons and due to political reasons. Increase of circle rates is to curb Black money and increase govt wallet share, it may not always increase property price and definitely has very little impact on increasing demand. When u say that cost of construction going up is again due to inflation, it is again not demand related.

I got a message regading the new project of 3C sec 168. But no detail of project name and rates. Its quote the project offer budgetry homes near metro, please update if any one have any information about time,rate and name. Is it launched before commercial launch 16B.
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on 3C's sector 107 project. Is it sold out even before pre-launch (?).
    From past 3~4 months there have been only barricading.
    CommentQuote