3C new project at sector 168 NOIDA

Last updated: August 19 2010
25 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 3C new project at sector 168 NOIDA

Anuj,
    The prices mentioned by you is builder driven which they are quoting for their leftover inventory to investors. i have serious doubt whether this price is end user price.
    Bigger picture is if these are inflated (and most likely are) and we are going to see a new supply in 2 years which is huge, prices will remain stagnant for all the projects which are 1 or 1.5 yrs ahead.
    All construction only appreciate till the time it is ready to live, it starts to depreciate after that.

Hi Vishal,
    was the backing out due to price or some other reason? good to get real time updates.
    Last edited by Munish Malhautra; August 4 2010, 12:38 AM.
    MM

Comment

Price....??

Guys
      any idea what are the kind of prices being quoted for this 168 projected

Comment

price wl definately go up munish..

Dear Munish...

Price of all the project which has been launched in noida, noida extention or on expressway in last 6 month wl definately go up... i have the logic for that the circle rate of noida has increased 2 month before and now the land which are being alloted to builder are being costlier than earlier, second thing which is cost of construction by builder general people dnt talk about this.. Till march 2010 it was estimated that avg cost of construction was Rs.1250-1300/ sq. ft for a normal project in medium quality(not talking about green project) but if you the current estimated cost of builder for their projects then its is upto upto Rs. 1400/ sq ft.. thats y you can see major appreciation in noida extention.. Ex- amrapali has all the lands from the day one wen they launched smartcity..they launched it on most affordable rate when their was less comprtiition but they are most expensive wen the competition is intense becoz of the reason only they have to recover the price gap.. As the inflation will rise the cost of property wl rise..may be you can less liquidity in market..you will not easily find buyers but the price will not go down..

Comment

Originally posted by anujkashyap9 View Post
          Dear Munish...

Price of all the project which has been launched in noida, noida extention or on expressway in last 6 month wl definately go up... i have the logic for that the circle rate of noida has increased 2 month before and now the land which are being alloted to builder are being costlier than earlier, second thing which is cost of construction by builder general people dnt talk about this.. Till march 2010 it was estimated that avg cost of construction was Rs.1250-1300/ sq. ft for a normal project in medium quality(not talking about green project) but if you the current estimated cost of builder for their projects then its is upto upto Rs. 1400/ sq ft.. thats y you can see major appreciation in noida extention.. Ex- amrapali has all the lands from the day one wen they launched smartcity..they launched it on most affordable rate when their was less comprtiition but they are most expensive wen the competition is intense becoz of the reason only they have to recover the price gap.. As the inflation will rise the cost of property wl rise..may be you can less liquidity in market..you will not easily find buyers but the price will not go down..
          Hi Anuj,
          I agree with you what i meant when i said prices will be stagnant with little appreciation is not going to be because of demand but because of inflationary reasons and due to political reasons. Increase of circle rates is to curb Black money and increase govt wallet share, it may not always increase property price and definitely has very little impact on increasing demand. When u say that cost of construction going up is again due to inflation, it is again not demand related.
          MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
            Hi Anuj,
            I agree with you what i meant when i said prices will be stagnant with little appreciation is not going to be because of demand but because of inflationary reasons and due to political reasons. Increase of circle rates is to curb Black money and increase govt wallet share, it may not always increase property price and definitely has very little impact on increasing demand. When u say that cost of construction going up is again due to inflation, it is again not demand related.
            I got a message regading the new project of 3C sec 168. But no detail of project name and rates. Its quote the project offer budgetry homes near metro, please update if any one have any information about time,rate and name. Is it launched before commercial launch 16B.

Comment

Any news on 3C's sector 107 project. Is it sold out even before pre-launch (?).
              From past 3~4 months there have been only barricading.
              Last edited by pradeepV; August 6 2010, 10:31 PM.

Comment

last week toi supplment had a quote from 3c director mentioning that it wud be a luxary project.....

Originally posted by pradeepV View Post
                Any news on 3C's sector 107 project. Is it sold out even before pre-launch (?).
                From past 3~4 months there have been only barricading.

Comment

Hi guys,
                  any news on this. after the poll am now seriously re-thinking abt my RE investment towards 3C
                  MM

Comment

The new project in 168 is called Lotus Zing! Its 1,2,3,4 BHK appartments priced at Rs 3250 all inclusive...

Pradeep nothing has been sold in 107 yet... even the layout is yet to be finalised!

Comment

Munish, I think you should wait for some time....there are still no layouts from 3Cs for Zing, also dealers are not clear about PLCs...tentatively they are telling 3000 + 100(Lease Rent) + 50(IFMS) + PLC(no idea)....
                      According to me this is way too much for a pre launch project, no matter even if it is 3Cs....
                      But yes the poll you started made 3Cs the clear cut winner....

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                      Hi guys,
                      any news on this. after the poll am now seriously re-thinking abt my RE investment towards 3C

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X