Read at LOTUS PANACHE thread that 3C is coming with there new project at sec 168, where two day before paras had launch his new project paras seasoning. I am sure more builder is going 2 launch in coming sector 168, 143 and lot of inventry is allready available in 137 sector project also 74to 78 sector is flooded with many project.
I smell a burst soon and dis will lead to hurt many as many people including me are going to buy to see other in temptation.
I am looking for resale in LB then waiting for LB2 which is going 2 lauch soon. Now got news of 168.
Senior member to react to this situation n guide other especially those who r intrested out of temptation to get early gain..
Hope senior member debate n provide insight view of coming situation ...

One thing is sure most of the people going to burn there finger in near future because of this flood.
I have full faith on 3C as profection buider, but other many going to burst along with inocent buyer.......
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • last week toi supplment had a quote from 3c director mentioning that it wud be a luxary project.....

Originally Posted by pradeepV
    Any news on 3C's sector 107 project. Is it sold out even before pre-launch (?).
    From past 3~4 months there have been only barricading.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,
    any news on this. after the poll am now seriously re-thinking abt my RE investment towards 3C:)
    CommentQuote
  • The new project in 168 is called Lotus Zing! Its 1,2,3,4 BHK appartments priced at Rs 3250 all inclusive...

Pradeep nothing has been sold in 107 yet... even the layout is yet to be finalised!
    CommentQuote
  • Munish, I think you should wait for some time....there are still no layouts from 3Cs for Zing, also dealers are not clear about PLCs...tentatively they are telling 3000 + 100(Lease Rent) + 50(IFMS) + PLC(no idea)....
    According to me this is way too much for a pre launch project, no matter even if it is 3Cs....
    But yes the poll you started made 3Cs the clear cut winner....

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Hi guys,
    any news on this. after the poll am now seriously re-thinking abt my RE investment towards 3C:)
    CommentQuote
  • Don't know if anyone had a look at the Noida Materplan map on the Authority's website. But in Sector 168, it doesn't show as residential. In fact it shows a Railway Station there!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thats a very old master plan , which keeps on getting revised as per the political wishes ...
    CommentQuote
  • Oh man, you are so innocent.....NA master plan has changed so many times in last 6 months......I don't think it would have changed this much time even during the draft stage initially.....

Anyways, better don't look at NA master plan and better donot plan your project/flat as per that......because there are chances that you will book a flat based on some very rosey plans i.e. SEZ, Institutional or Residential etc or whatever your preferences are...and the day you will sign the dotted line, the Master Plan will change....

It is Master only by name, real Master of Noida Authority is actually a MISS.

Originally Posted by skris04
    Don't know if anyone had a look at the Noida Materplan map on the Authority's website. But in Sector 168, it doesn't show as residential. In fact it shows a Railway Station there!!
    CommentQuote
  • So in future can they make residential sectors right now non-residential or even they will not go that far
    Originally Posted by amol8080
    Oh man, you are so innocent.....NA master plan has changed so many times in last 6 months......I don't think it would have changed this much time even during the draft stage initially.....

Anyways, better don't look at NA master plan and better donot plan your project/flat as per that......because there are chances that you will book a flat based on some very rosey plans i.e. SEZ, Institutional or Residential etc or whatever your preferences are...and the day you will sign the dotted line, the Master Plan will change....

It is Master only by name, real Master of Noida Authority is actually a MISS.
    CommentQuote
  • why not?? only thing they understand is money.....
    if that is given they change everything....
    At the moment everything is getting converted to residential because of demand and builder ir read to give share to the politicians and NA guys...
    so who knows, if tomorrow there is more demand for commercial sites, the residential will converted to commercials.

Yeh main nahin yeh paisa bolta hai.

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    So in future can they make residential sectors right now non-residential or even they will not go that far
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujkashyap9
    Guys..
    Smart city by 400 rs in 4 month, Eco villages by Rs. 250/sq. ft in 4 month...so their is potential oin market .. but you need to choose the builder carefully.. still have doubt or neclarifocation needed send me personal message through this forum..

Today RG has launched their project in Noida extn at 1700 ( CLP ! ) which included wooden flooring in MB , CupBds in B rooms , Moduler kitchen etc...Now what u have to say about your so called appreciation at Noida Extn !!
    CommentQuote