8 | Posts
3959 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahagun Moderne Feedback

Hi,

I am planning to book a flat in Noida and have shortlisted on few projects
    1 Mahagun Moderne sec 78 – I think builder reputation is better but I find it little expensive and ready to pay if it is better than others
    2 Amarpali Princely Estates – 75 – Project location is better than Mahagun but not sure if they will be able to deliver within promised timeliness as they have started too many projects.
    3 Prateek Wisteria – Flat layout/project location is good but builder is new and has not delivered any project till now. Prateek project cost is also close to 2900 psf

Any suggestions on above three projects that help me in deciding .

Thank you in advance!!

Re : Mahagun Moderne Feedback

Originally posted by jany437 View Post
    Hi,

1 Mahagun Moderne sec 78 – I think builder reputation is better but I find it little expensive and ready to pay if it is better than others
    2 Amarpali Princely Estates – 75 – Project location is better than Mahagun but not sure if they will be able to deliver within promised timeliness as they have started too many projects.
    3 Prateek Wisteria – Flat layout/project location is good but builder is new and has not delivered any project till now. Prateek project cost is also close to 2900 psf

Thank you in advance!!

you can add following to increase your confusion ;-)

ajnara / antriksh /supertech

all have gud prospects...

Comment

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks, but i am looking for projects which are already bankable and have tie ups with the bank.

I am interested in buying Mahagun, but not sure if 40L for 2BHK+Study is worth of an investment.
      I think you can understand from first time buyer point of view.

I have read your post on other threads and would highly appreciate if you can share some of your knowledge on the same.

Comment

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks, but i am looking for projects which are already bankable and have tie ups with the bank.

I am interested in buying Mahagun, but not sure if 40L for 2BHK+Study is worth of an investment.
        I think you can understand from first time buyer point of view.

I have read your post on other threads and would highly appreciate if you can share some of your knowledge on the same.
        hi ,

as per me don't think 40L+ for 2bhk makes any sense in sec 78. with that kind of price you can easily find good ready to move acco for yourself in noida.

dont understand why you want to invest in projects which are bankable alreday, you have to decide when you want possesion and accordingly make a move.

all projects are bound to be bankable today or tommorow.. FYI only 5% projects have failed in last few years average , and gud reason was not complete subscription to them...

rgrds
        sanjay

Comment

Hi,

Thank you in advance!!

I am a buyer of Mahagun Sec 78 and here is my advise :

If you are a end user and just want to buy a dream home and have no intention to play in NOIDA RE then buy Mahagun.

1. Things are going as per plan and way ahead from other in near by area projects.
          2. No false promise so far.
          3. Same rate from all brokers. No corporate no cashback.
          4. one of the few builder who did not launch project after project.
          5. On buyer agreement Dec 2012 written as date of completion. penalty start from June 2013. First 3 month Rs. 5 then after Rs. 10 for 3 month then after Rs. 15/sqft.

If you are an investor then enter at your own risk as 4% of total sale price for flat transfer and lock-in period of 15 month from date of booking.
          If you cancel builder will keep 15% of BSP.

If you love to play in RE like buyig/selling/keep tracking then buy in new launches in sec 74/77. But I think you should take risk and buy in new launches at 2500 rahter than buying at 3000+.

Comment

I am interested in Mahagun Moderne as well but a bit deterred by the Graveyard and Shamshan in close proximity. Do not want to see funerals/ dead bodies on my way home everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by sanjay_nift View Post
              hi ,

as per me don't think 40L+ for 2bhk makes any sense in sec 78. with that kind of price you can easily find good ready to move acco for yourself in noida.

dont understand why you want to invest in projects which are bankable alreday, you have to decide when you want possesion and accordingly make a move.

all projects are bound to be bankable today or tommorow.. FYI only 5% projects have failed in last few years average , and gud reason was not complete subscription to them...

rgrds
              sanjay
              Well show me one decent builder flat (1100 to 1200 sqft) with in this price, at a decent location in Noida and I am willing to buy one right away. Prices for ready to move flats will not fall in line just by making frivolous statements on a forum.

Comment

A friend of mine who bought Mahagin's flat in sector 50 is just not happy with the quality. Even I went and saw the seepage on the walls.

Pls: I am not discouraging anybody nor picking up fight with anyone. Just a honest feedback on basis what I saw

Comment

Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread - http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...9-page139.html

Search Before Creating a New Thread- Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
                  NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X