I want to initiate discussion about pros and cons of sector 110 and 168... 3C is launching new projects in both sectors... Can senior members sugest which one would be better for investment purposes. Thanks!
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 168 is bang on eway. It is surrounded by 2-3 office complexes. Another one is just across the road. But I still feel that it will take at least five to six years till the entire area comes up.

In case of Panache, it is already surrounded by inhabited sector, which is more advantageous and is a better option.

PS : I have booked in Panache, but my views are independent of that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurnor28
    I want to initiate discussion about pros and cons of sector 110 and 168... 3C is launching new projects in both sectors... Can senior members sugest which one would be better for investment purposes. Thanks!

Really depends on what your expectations from investment are - time horizon, rate of return, risk appetite, etc etc etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys i just invested in Paras Seasons Sector 168... Anybody else who booked in that? Please share your thoughts about the project and your price you paid for it... I booked mine on 4th floor for 29.8 Lakhs including all for 985 sf. area...
    CommentQuote
  • Hypothetically speaking if you were to start living in panache from tomorrow you can. The market is right next to it and the Authority Apartments and Kendirya Vihar/Vivek vihar with a total number of almost 5000 flats is fully inhabitated.....

168 is like miles away.... its almost 12 kms away from Maha Maya.... yeah its next to the Unitech SEZ and oppoiste Aventis/Ansals etc but.... will you be working their.... from your own living point of View LP is better from investment with a 5 year horizon both are the same :)

p.S. I dont have a flat in Panache...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vishal,
    I dont understand one thing how can sector 168 be miles away? Its right next to jaypee sector 133... Also i have not been to noida before but on map it seems like distance between 110 and sector 168 is not more than 5 min. And 3C in 110 is atleast 1km off of expressway... but 168 Paras or 3C are right on the expressway... Please more people put in there inputs as if 110 is really a better option than 168???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurnor28
    Guys i just invested in Paras Seasons Sector 168... Anybody else who booked in that? Please share your thoughts about the project and your price you paid for it... I booked mine on 4th floor for 29.8 Lakhs including all for 985 sf. area...

Seems higher to me. Good price will be 2500/sqft all inclusive in Flexi for 4th floor. Paras does not have reputation to command 3000+ rate for pre-launch project.
    Above is based on response to Sec 137 projects which got sold at Rs. 2500/sqft except LOGIX.

New sectors like 143/168 is good news for end users of sec 137 as more people will buy so chance to become livable in near future more bright.

Bad news for investors of Sec 137 as project in 143/168 will not let appreciate except bought at Rs. 2500 and builder complete atleast structure in next 15 months and deliver in 24-30 months.

But most of the builders of sec 137 are busy launching in Sec 74/Noida extn.
    CommentQuote