Dear all,

I am looking for apartment on Expressway Noida, but I am really confuse which one i go for, I havent got much idea about the builders there. My budget range is 20lakhs to 30lakhs , what would be the return on expressway after 2-3 years
I have heard paras is giving flat on 1 lakhs downpayment,
Its a worth to invest in paras?

or I should go for another builder?

Pls advise which builder i should go for

Thanks
Ankur
Read more
65 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I dont understand how is sec. 137 or 143 better in location than sec. 168?? I am not exactly sure where sec. 168 is on the map but as per the brokers its right next to sec. 131.... So sec. 168 is more closer to delhi than 137 or 143.... So how is location of sec. 137 better?? Please some senior member explain...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurnor28
    I dont understand how is sec. 137 or 143 better in location than sec. 168?? I am not exactly sure where sec. 168 is on the map but as per the brokers its right next to sec. 131.... So sec. 168 is more closer to delhi than 137 or 143.... So how is location of sec. 137 better?? Please some senior member explain...

Sec 137 and 143 are having locational advantage of metro(proposed), FNG highway, proximity to SEZ etc....
    Sec 168 is 6-7 kms further ahead towards gr. noida.
    Broker can convince us of a sector which does not even exist.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Munish,
    Are you sure that sec. 168 is more towards greater noida? I think you are mistaken... Sec. 168 is right next to Jaypee sec. 131 and 133... which is more towards the delhi side than sec. 137... Please someone let me know where sec. 168 is on the map?? Thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Sec 137 and 143 are having locational advantage of metro(proposed), FNG highway, proximity to SEZ etc....
    Sec 168 is 6-7 kms further ahead towards gr. noida.
    Broker can convince us of a sector which does not even exist.

Sector 168 is exactly opposite to sector 137 just opposite advant ...this is indeed closer than sector 143
    CommentQuote
  • Both 137 and 168 are equidistant from maha maya , just that both are on the opposite side s.

143 is 1Km further down
    Originally Posted by kohlinitin
    Sector 168 is exactly opposite to sector 137 just opposite advant ...this is indeed closer than sector 143
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Both 137 and 168 are equidistant from maha maya , just that both are on the opposite side s.

143 is 1Km further down

Yes that is correct Nibha ....
    CommentQuote
  • Here guys i finally found a map for sec. 168:
    http://www.harshbuildwell.com/pages/noidamp2021.html

few questions though... the line after 168 which shows goes towards faridabad... is this proposed way? or we can actually go from sec. 168 to faridabad now?? Please some senior members advise that is it good investment to invest in sec. 168... as i gave a check already for all inclusive cost of 2980 for paras in 168 but after reading this forum i am not sure any more....
    CommentQuote
  • see its very tough to comment as lot of things are not in our hand ...
    Success of 168 will depend upon
    1) implementation of FNG
    2) Companies moving to SEZ's near 168
    3) Overall global economic scenario.
    4) How well the projects get executed over there ., as both the builders who have launched the projects have few projects in their hands ...

Originally Posted by gurnor28
    Here guys i finally found a map for sec. 168:
    http://www.harshbuildwell.com/pages/noidamp2021.html

few questions though... the line after 168 which shows goes towards faridabad... is this proposed way? or we can actually go from sec. 168 to faridabad now?? Please some senior members advise that is it good investment to invest in sec. 168... as i gave a check already for all inclusive cost of 2980 for paras in 168 but after reading this forum i am not sure any more....
    CommentQuote
  • okay i was looking at 168 in blue colour which is meant for institutional dev.
    CommentQuote
  • anybody know what is the price 3C is offering in sector 168..i was told 3100 but is too high for 168 sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has location map for 3c and paras in sector 168??? Please post pros and cons of both asap... I would really appriciate the help... Thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhanam
    anybody know what is the price 3C is offering in sector 168..i was told 3100 but is too high for 168 sectors.

This is probably all inclusive rate ...
    CommentQuote
  • even if it is all inclusive still it is on higher side ...
    CommentQuote
  • i got 2980 all inclusive for paras on 4th floor... still confused though after reading all your posts... confused about location of paras as compared to 3c... broker i talked to is sure that location of paras is better than 3c... please anyone who know comment on this...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurnor28
    i got 2980 all inclusive for paras on 4th floor... still confused though after reading all your posts... confused about location of paras as compared to 3c... broker i talked to is sure that location of paras is better than 3c... please anyone who know comment on this...

You shd go and visit urself and check the location of both projects ...do not believe broker by any chance
    CommentQuote