Dear all,

I am looking for apartment on Expressway Noida, but I am really confuse which one i go for, I havent got much idea about the builders there. My budget range is 20lakhs to 30lakhs , what would be the return on expressway after 2-3 years
I have heard paras is giving flat on 1 lakhs downpayment,
Its a worth to invest in paras?

or I should go for another builder?

Pls advise which builder i should go for

Thanks
Ankur
Read more
65 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gurnor28
    i got 2980 all inclusive for paras on 4th floor... still confused though after reading all your posts... confused about location of paras as compared to 3c... broker i talked to is sure that location of paras is better than 3c... please anyone who know comment on this...

In my personnel view just stop payment. 2980 still very high. For 4th floor even it should be 2600 in Flexi and 2700 in CLP all inclusive for builder like Paras and sector like 168. But it's your money you can judge better.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your advise guys... I am thinking of stopping the payment now... See the problem is i dont live in india so cant go and visit the site... otherwise i would have so i have to go by what somebody tells me...
    CommentQuote
  • In case if u r not in india , then I guess u can afford a better project
    like 3c, logix , vivante , purvanchal ....
    Originally Posted by gurnor28
    Thanks for your advise guys... I am thinking of stopping the payment now... See the problem is i dont live in india so cant go and visit the site... otherwise i would have so i have to go by what somebody tells me...
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for last couple months now around Gurgaon and Noida but the projects i like already have premiums.... and i want to book a project in original booking... so if you know any good projects please tell...
    CommentQuote
  • all the projects that i have mentioned above ,
    u would be able to get a original booking ...

Originally Posted by gurnor28
    I am looking for last couple months now around Gurgaon and Noida but the projects i like already have premiums.... and i want to book a project in original booking... so if you know any good projects please tell...
    CommentQuote
  • The 3C project on sec 168 is not launched yet so how come the broker is giving price , I am getting 2 bedroom 900sqft in Logix county in 27.24lakhs , all inclusive , but its worth to wait for 3C launch on sec 168?
    so which one is better 3C new launch or Logix county or Logix Green?
    CommentQuote
  • County is better than greens ..
    But its better to wait and see what 3C has to offer ...
    As its a big decision and should not be rushed through ...

Originally Posted by ankurprem90
    The 3C project on sec 168 is not launched yet so how come the broker is giving price , I am getting 2 bedroom 900sqft in Logix county in 27.24lakhs , all inclusive , but its worth to wait for 3C launch on sec 168?
    so which one is better 3C new launch or Logix county or Logix Green?
    CommentQuote
  • Logix Greens.

Hi. I am getting 2765/sq ft - 5.5% in Logix greens all inclusive(except PLC and IFMS). Anybody is getting any better discount on this...please reply...IC is offerong me this dic..3% on form 2.5% credit note.

I have given the cheque and will stop te payment if someone is offering more dicount...infact I am sure that Logix will come up with LCD/AC scheme also sometime in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Credit Note stuff seems a risky bet. Not many people have been able to encash it.

Originally Posted by amol8080
    Hi. I am getting 2765/sq ft - 5.5% in Logix greens all inclusive(except PLC and IFMS). Anybody is getting any better discount on this...please reply...IC is offerong me this dic..3% on form 2.5% credit note.

I have given the cheque and will stop te payment if someone is offering more dicount...infact I am sure that Logix will come up with LCD/AC scheme also sometime in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Credit Notes are normally not for en-cashing purpose. They are given for future adjustments or purchase. And in RE what are you going to encash it for? You are always a debtor :)....(till u actually own the property)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amol8080

Hi amol

I ahve a better price from investment clinic they are offer ing 5% discount and 100rs innaugral discount, so the flexi rate is 2721/sqft
    u can check with investment clnic, i can give you no.
    CommentQuote
  • another news: Logix countly which is selling 900sqft 2 BHK apartment all inclusive , actually this tower is adjoining the industrial area , thats why they are selling cheap arounf 27.30 lacs
    senior member pls advice its worth to take ?
    CommentQuote
  • There are two sectors opposite to it ,140A and 90
    I am not sure about 90, but the land of 140A is with logix and they are planning to build a sez overthere by the name of galaxia ...
    No idea of what would come up in 90 all I can see is a water tank ,,,

another news: Logix countly which is selling 900sqft 2 BHK apartment all inclusive , actually this tower is adjoining the industrial area , thats why they are selling cheap arounf 27.30 lacs
    senior member pls advice its worth to take ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ankur, thanks for the reply...I got the same from Logix itself and booked with them...everything on form.....
    Infact they told me any agaent if saying they will adjust 5% on form then that is false, because from agaents they are taking on form only 3% and rest will be credit note from them..... so just beware of this game also...besides this sab mile huye hain - builders, brokers, banks...per ksi per to trust ker ke game khelna padega hi...:-)

Hi amol

I ahve a better price from investment clinic they are offer ing 5% discount and 100rs innaugral discount, so the flexi rate is 2721/sqft
    u can check with investment clnic, i can give you no.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amol8080
    Hi Ankur, thanks for the reply...I got the same from Logix itself and booked with them...everything on form.....
    Infact they told me any agaent if saying they will adjust 5% on form then that is false, because from agaents they are taking on form only 3% and rest will be credit note from them..... so just beware of this game also...besides this sab mile huye hain - builders, brokers, banks...per ksi per to trust ker ke game khelna padega hi...:-)

Hi amol,
    so whats the price you got ?
    pls tell me the whole amount of flat?
    I have heard that the tower is adjacent to the industrial area thatswhy the price is low Is it true?
    have you seen the location , whats the tower no.?
    CommentQuote