Pls Advise: Looking for apartment on Expressway

Last updated: August 31 2012
65 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pls Advise: Looking for apartment on Expressway

Originally posted by gurnor28 View Post
    i got 2980 all inclusive for paras on 4th floor... still confused though after reading all your posts... confused about location of paras as compared to 3c... broker i talked to is sure that location of paras is better than 3c... please anyone who know comment on this...
    You shd go and visit urself and check the location of both projects ...do not believe broker by any chance

Comment

i got 2980 all inclusive for paras on 4th floor... still confused though after reading all your posts... confused about location of paras as compared to 3c... broker i talked to is sure that location of paras is better than 3c... please anyone who know comment on this...
      In my personnel view just stop payment. 2980 still very high. For 4th floor even it should be 2600 in Flexi and 2700 in CLP all inclusive for builder like Paras and sector like 168. But it's your money you can judge better.

Comment

Thanks for your advise guys... I am thinking of stopping the payment now... See the problem is i dont live in india so cant go and visit the site... otherwise i would have so i have to go by what somebody tells me...

Comment

In case if u r not in india , then I guess u can afford a better project
          like 3c, logix , vivante , purvanchal ....
          Thanks for your advise guys... I am thinking of stopping the payment now... See the problem is i dont live in india so cant go and visit the site... otherwise i would have so i have to go by what somebody tells me...

Comment

I am looking for last couple months now around Gurgaon and Noida but the projects i like already have premiums.... and i want to book a project in original booking... so if you know any good projects please tell...

Comment

all the projects that i have mentioned above ,
              u would be able to get a original booking ...

I am looking for last couple months now around Gurgaon and Noida but the projects i like already have premiums.... and i want to book a project in original booking... so if you know any good projects please tell...

Comment

The 3C project on sec 168 is not launched yet so how come the broker is giving price , I am getting 2 bedroom 900sqft in Logix county in 27.24lakhs , all inclusive , but its worth to wait for 3C launch on sec 168?
                so which one is better 3C new launch or Logix county or Logix Green?

Comment

County is better than greens ..
                  But its better to wait and see what 3C has to offer ...
                  As its a big decision and should not be rushed through ...

Originally posted by ankurprem90 View Post
                  The 3C project on sec 168 is not launched yet so how come the broker is giving price , I am getting 2 bedroom 900sqft in Logix county in 27.24lakhs , all inclusive , but its worth to wait for 3C launch on sec 168?
                  so which one is better 3C new launch or Logix county or Logix Green?

Comment

Logix Greens.

Hi. I am getting 2765/sq ft - 5.5% in Logix greens all inclusive(except PLC and IFMS). Anybody is getting any better discount on this...please reply...IC is offerong me this dic..3% on form 2.5% credit note.

I have given the cheque and will stop te payment if someone is offering more dicount...infact I am sure that Logix will come up with LCD/AC scheme also sometime in future.

Comment

Credit Note stuff seems a risky bet. Not many people have been able to encash it.

Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
                      Hi. I am getting 2765/sq ft - 5.5% in Logix greens all inclusive(except PLC and IFMS). Anybody is getting any better discount on this...please reply...IC is offerong me this dic..3% on form 2.5% credit note.

I have given the cheque and will stop te payment if someone is offering more dicount...infact I am sure that Logix will come up with LCD/AC scheme also sometime in future.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X