Dear all,

I am looking for apartment on Expressway Noida, but I am really confuse which one i go for, I havent got much idea about the builders there. My budget range is 20lakhs to 30lakhs , what would be the return on expressway after 2-3 years
I have heard paras is giving flat on 1 lakhs downpayment,
Its a worth to invest in paras?

or I should go for another builder?

Pls advise which builder i should go for

Thanks
Ankur
Read more
Reply
65 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 990 sq ft I am getting around 27.5 lakh , 7th floor.

    Its not the industrial area, but commercial SEZ, but you never know when they will change the Master Plan..:-)
    Yes I have seen the location...its 1 km from Sec 137 and 0.5 km from Expressway and on the FNG. I found the location good as it is close to Expressway and FNG and 3 sided open plot...

    Hoping for best..:)

    Originally Posted by ankurprem90
    Hi amol,
    so whats the price you got ?
    pls tell me the whole amount of flat?
    I have heard that the tower is adjacent to the industrial area thatswhy the price is low Is it true?
    have you seen the location , whats the tower no.?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amol8080
    990 sq ft I am getting around 27.5 lakh , 7th floor.

    Its not the industrial area, but commercial SEZ, but you never know when they will change the Master Plan..:-)
    Yes I have seen the location...its 1 km from Sec 137 and 0.5 km from Expressway and on the FNG. I found the location good as it is close to Expressway and FNG and 3 sided open plot...

    Hoping for best..:)

    you booked the flat is Logix Green?
    I am talking about logix county, they are also giving 900sqft at the same price but only for new tower which is adjacent to industrial area....
    CommentQuote
  • Only hitech industary can come up on such an expensive land ...
    Originally Posted by ankurprem90
    you booked the flat is Logix Green?
    I am talking about logix county, they are also giving 900sqft at the same price but only for new tower which is adjacent to industrial area....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Only hitech industary can come up on such an expensive land ...

    logix county?
    so i should go for county?
    CommentQuote
  • yes its Logix Greens.

    For 900 sq ft you will get it in 27.30 lakh all inclusive in flexi plan with open car parking on or above 7th floor....and if you will go for landscape facing instead of central park facing you will get 2 split ACs...

    Originally Posted by ankurprem90
    you booked the flat is Logix Green?
    I am talking about logix county, they are also giving 900sqft at the same price but only for new tower which is adjacent to industrial area....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amol8080
    yes its Logix Greens.

    For 900 sq ft you will get it in 27.30 lakh all inclusive in flexi plan with open car parking on or above 7th floor....and if you will go for landscape facing instead of central park facing you will get 2 split ACs...



    One more thread dedicated to Logix, however topic is something els

    Suggestion : please move this discussion to Logix thread so tht ppl who are looking for info abt logix can get benefit
    CommentQuote
  • You booked direct from Logix or some agent like buniyad
    ? do u have no.?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankurprem90
    You booked direct from Logix or some agent like buniyad
    ? do u have no.?



    My friend booked last saturday through Logix, he got 27.3 and 2 AC,

    BUT : no more AC from 3rg Aug, i saw the mail that was circulated to Logix employees from Logix.

    Stiil u can try
    CommentQuote
  • Its really confusing when some one mentions Logix
    as there are two products in the market County and Greens ...
    It would be if people can use qualification for the project instead of just plain Logix ...

    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    My friend booked last saturday through Logix, he got 27.3 and 2 AC,

    BUT : no more AC from 3rg Aug, i saw the mail that was circulated to Logix employees from Logix.

    Stiil u can try
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Its really confusing when some one mentions Logix
    as there are two products in the market County and Greens ...
    It would be if people can use qualification for the project instead of just plain Logix ...



    This was for COUNTY
    CommentQuote
  • Is it true that logix has increase the price 100sft?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, County by 100/- and on Green inaugural discount of 100/- is withdrawn
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ArindamILI
    hello Mr. Ankur,

    I think JP is better. If u interested you can contact on this number 9650125366 you wl get a good and genuine advice.



    ONE MORE OF THEM :bab (3)::bab (3)::bab (3)::bab (3)::bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • dude , please read site policy :bab (63):

    Originally Posted by ArindamILI
    hello Mr. Ankur,

    I think JP is better. If u interested you can contact on this number 9650125366 you wl get a good and genuine advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Ankur, I would recommend that you do not waste your time with brokers atleast for Logix Blossom County. You will get best deal directly from them.

    I also wasted lot of time with brokers.. and got delayed for final booking and the price was increased. but still i am happy with my decision and this forum was very useful.

    Here is the spread sheet which may help
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AoQpHFb-AuBydGxZa2ZnU1FvSG9zUVI5dmJnVHA5UVE&hl=en&gid=

    Note: IT is for CLP PLAN Not the flexi one.






    Originally Posted by ankurprem90
    You booked direct from Logix or some agent like buniyad
    ? do u have no.?
    CommentQuote