Collapse

Pls Advise: Looking for apartment on Expressway

Last updated: August 31 2012
65 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pls Advise: Looking for apartment on Expressway

Ankur, I would recommend that you do not waste your time with brokers atleast for Logix Blossom County. You will get best deal directly from them.

I also wasted lot of time with brokers.. and got delayed for final booking and the price was increased. but still i am happy with my decision and this forum was very useful.

Here is the spread sheet which may help
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?...UVE&hl=en&gid=

Note: IT is for CLP PLAN Not the flexi one.

Originally posted by ankurprem90 View Post
    You booked direct from Logix or some agent like buniyad
    ? do u have no.?

Comment

Sorry the prev link does not work. Here is the correct link
      https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...VE&hl=en#gid=5

Comment

Fully agree..my friend who had finally come down to logix greens and 3C zing...went direct to builder logix office behind mc donalds and found them very clear cut and open...gave him best offer on floor also.....better than struggling with brokers

Though he decided finally on Zing....the experience of going directly to Logix builder was nice

Comment

Hi,

I may be late in looking for flats in noida expressway but I still request for some advice and opinion for any good project that can offer 3Bedroom unit.

My budget is around 60L, if anyone can recommend any builder to me based in their personal experience that will be a great help for me.

Thanks all in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by instantdoer View Post
            Hi,

I may be late in looking for flats in noida expressway but I still request for some advice and opinion for any good project that can offer 3Bedroom unit.

My budget is around 60L, if anyone can recommend any builder to me based in their personal experience that will be a great help for me.

Thanks all in advance.
            Try Sunworld Arista. It is in 168 sector. You can get a 1760 sq ft apartment for 70 lacs.

Comment

Originally posted by instantdoer View Post
              Hi,

Thanks all in advance.
              Check out 3C Panache ... you can get a 1330 sq. ft. 3 BHK in that Budget.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X