Hi Friends,
I am a newbie in this field. I am interested in buying a flat in and around sector 74,75,77,78 for living and not for commercial purpose.
Please suggest me the best deals and if possible email me the MOUs or plan details or grp deals.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Vishal.
Read more
Reply
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Cape town is better than prateek wisteria

    hi

    in my opinion , Supertech Capetown in sectoe-74 is the best among all the project in secor-72-78 in Noida. reason is 100 acres city park which is just adjoining the supertech capetown. no other projects relishes such luck. there will be a real LUSH green in cape town.

    so close your eyes, not hear anything from brokers and book a flat in cape town 2750 PSF b4 too late.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishalsri
    Hi Friends,
    I am a newbie in this field. I am interested in buying a flat in and around sector 74,75,77,78 for living and not for commercial purpose.
    Please suggest me the best deals and if possible email me the MOUs or plan details or grp deals.

    Thanks in advance

    Regards,
    Vishal.


    Hi Vishal,

    Can you ever compare Tomato with Orange?

    so what's the camparison between Capetown and Wisteria? if you keep the name of "Khora colony" as 'White house", then, can it ever become "White House" of USA ?
    so Let's make the right combination for camparision. :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishalsri
    Hi Friends,
    I am a newbie in this field. I am interested in buying a flat in and around sector 74,75,77,78 for living and not for commercial purpose.
    Please suggest me the best deals and if possible email me the MOUs or plan details or grp deals.

    Thanks in advance

    Regards,
    Vishal.

    Hello Vishal,

    Will not suggest SUPERTEch for sure...the Falt density is too high.. heard that 7-8 thousands Flat in 40 acres..

    200 Flats Per Acre.... where as all other projects in these sectors are close to 100 Flats per acre..

    Prateek has already increased the rates by 200/250 Rs i believe...

    I would suggest look for a project with lesser no. of flats.

    Thanks,
    -ANuj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj_r
    Hello Vishal,

    Vishal,

    pls refer todays Property supplement in HT and TOI, there are lots of gud builders have floate their ads, you can compare and than get opionion on the your shortlisted ones.

    RinksHello Vishal,

    Vishal,

    pls refer todays Property supplement in HT and TOI, there are lots of gud builders have floate their ads, you can compare and than get opionion on the your shortlisted ones.

    Rinks
    CommentQuote
  • Input

    Thanks for the inputs. I have dropped the idea of CapeTown because of builder's repo is not good. Planning to buy in Ajnaara Grant Heritage.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj_r
    Hello Vishal,

    Will not suggest SUPERTEch for sure...the Falt density is too high.. heard that 7-8 thousands Flat in 40 acres..

    200 Flats Per Acre.... where as all other projects in these sectors are close to 100 Flats per acre..

    Prateek has already increased the rates by 200/250 Rs i believe...

    I would suggest look for a project with lesser no. of flats.

    Thanks,
    -ANuj


    pls review attached total is appx 1800 flats...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • think again

    Originally Posted by vishalsri
    Thanks for the inputs. I have dropped the idea of CapeTown because of builder's repo is not good. Planning to buy in Ajnaara Grant Heritage.


    I believe....1.look for average to gud builder, for competitive price.
    2. lesser no. of unit, as completion chances are higher.
    3. at the enrty point of sector 74, 75, 76 , 78 to avoid traffic chaos at later stage.
    4. Any MOU with any major company, so that half of the units are already sold and construction starts, atleast.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrityunjay
    hi

    in my opinion , Supertech Capetown in sectoe-74 is the best among all the project in secor-72-78 in Noida. reason is 100 acres city park which is just adjoining the supertech capetown. no other projects relishes such luck. there will be a real LUSH green in cape town.

    so close your eyes, not hear anything from brokers and book a flat in cape town 2750 PSF b4 too late.



    Supertech is NOT what one can Buy with Eyes Closed:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • input

    i think cape town will be better choice for residential purpose.
    CommentQuote
  • with the new FAR for green building, the rates should either fall, or will remain in the same current range for atleast a couple of years to come ..
    CommentQuote