hi all ,

as we all know ,ajnara has launched grand heritage.

lets discuss this out too...

* i personally liked the site plan and the layout plan - what do people think...

* can members express there view and compare the project in wholesome to supertech/elite homes/prateek/gardenia/amrapali/antriksh and on scale of 1-10 for easy comprehension

* price
* builder reputation
* construction quality
* brand value
* features
* layout
* accessibility

rgrds
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • here comes the layout

can someone calculate the loading...

the site plan looks yummy for 3 /4 bhk even though front towers are not yet launched

site is surrounded by greens on 3 side..:bab (59):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I guess u can do that ...
    Afterall u r buying a house ...

Originally Posted by sanjay_nift

the site plan looks yummy for 3 /4 bhk even though front towers are not yet launched

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    I guess u can do that ...
    Afterall u r buying a house ...

hi nibha ,

i was feeling to lazy to shake my brains.. will do some time later..

lets take your opinion , whats you take on project ?
    CommentQuote
  • What are the specifications...No site has information regarding this.
    I visited their site and it is the plot next to Supertech Capetown.
    Location seems to be good enough but i am not sure about their quality and delivery...can anyone comment on that..
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on Ajnara Grand Heritage project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Please check the site layout

Hi ,

Please note that the 'Green Park' shown by Ajnara at the back side of its porject as shown by Supertech as their Sports stadium in Cape Town brochure!! Also the green strip in between the two projects is undefined and looks dicy. I has enquired with both these builders about this but none has been able to provide satisfactory answers. Please check and post the details as it may help others looking for these locations.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Loading minus balconies is close to 45%, which is highest in that area by any builder. Customers will loose spaces inside the house for larger balconies.

Originally Posted by nifty001

CommentQuote
  • 45% :) what is the formula to calculate loading ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

urgently need advice from experts. I have been doing the survey of noida for quit some time. Layout wise homes 121 nad grand heritage seems fine.

which one should I go for?
    is ajnara decent builder that I can trust?

pls help to finalise

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Kyon bechna chahte ho guruji?
    CommentQuote
  • are aap yahan bhi....:)
    want to upgrade to a bigger size and may be change area as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/11606-ajnara-grand-heritage-anjara-india-ltd-sector-74-noida/page14?t=13970&page=14

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote