8 | Posts
4670 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current status of Antriksh Golf View

Hi friends,

Have been reading a lot about antriksh forest on this forum

Can anybody pls share an update regarding construction of antrksh golf view ?

Last heard about bhoomi pujan in mid july. Has the construction started ?

thanks

Re : Current status of Antriksh Golf View

Originally posted by Rachna View Post
    Hi friends,

Have been reading a lot about antriksh forest on this forum

Can anybody pls share an update regarding construction of antrksh golf view ?

Last heard about bhoomi pujan in mid july. Has the construction started ?

thanks
    Yes Rachna...The construction has started...have visited the site last weekend. They seems to have started the boundary work..and there were some JVC's doin some digging work.

Thanks,
    -Anuj

Comment

i have just booked a flat trough broker in antriksh golf view....can anybody tell me what documents buyer gets after payment of 10% booking amount.

Comment

Originally posted by anuj_r View Post
        Yes Rachna...The construction has started...have visited the site last weekend. They seems to have started the boundary work..and there were some JVC's doin some digging work.

Thanks,
        -Anuj
        I am having the 4BHK in antriksh golf view2 and want to dispose that. Can somebody tell me what to do???
        Last edited by marjanagaggi; June 16 2012, 06:42 PM.

Comment

what price ur seeling it for . i am interested in buying it. tell em details about it. u can email me at chefumang@yahoo.com

thanks

Originally posted by marjanagaggi View Post
          I am having the 4BHK in antriksh golf view2 and want to dispose that. Can somebody tell me what to do???

Comment

I am interested to buy 1 3BHK flat in Golf View 1-Antarisk. Can anybody help to answer the below queries?

-What is the Construction quality
            - what is the Actual completion date
            -how will be nearby infrastructure in future

Comment

Hi have someone visited ANTRIKSH GOLF VIEW 1 recently? What is the status of construction? When are they giving procession? We have booked a flat in Antriksh Golf View 1 and hence would be grateful, if someone can update on the status.

Comment

Hi, I already possess one 4 BHK flat, purchased in resale in Antriksh Nature. Quality is reasonably good. But there is no pompous show like that of other builders.
                I want some one to tell me what is the good buy rate for a 2 BHK in Antriksh Golf
                Also if someone knows that everything is well with this group as you never know the volatile scenerio these days. The construction is in a advanced stage as I personally visited a few days back and lots of labourer and machines were working. Seems possession of advanced towers can be given in 6-8 months.

Comment

Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...9-page106.html

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
                  Last edited by Abhay; August 21 2013, 06:01 PM.
                  NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X