Please suggest best project in - sector 75, 76, 77, & 78 or around

Last updated: August 8 2010
1 | Posts
1964 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please suggest best project in - sector 75, 76, 77, & 78 or around

Please suggest best project in sector 75, 76, 77, & 78 or around.I am looking to buy 3 BHK and new to the area.I have done a bit of homeowrk and visited teh site and I liked Gardenia because of location.The 1480 3bhk plan looks good to me.

I was not able to find much about the builder online but he mentioned that possesion will be on March 2013 with penalty clause of 10 rs psf.Please suggest!The builder said would give me best price which would be around 2900 all inclusive in CLP.

Supertech is on back side of Gardenia with around 100 less than Gardenia but Supertech location is not as good as sector 75 + I have read lots of -ve about it.Antriksh is good but does not have a reasonable 3bhk 3 toilet plan.

Can a senior member please suggest or advice on Gardenia or any other project as I want to close the deal sooner?
    My budget is around 40 laks for 3 BHK.

Re : Please suggest best project in - sector 75, 76, 77, & 78 or around

Dude there are many threads on this topic... do some hardwork!!

Originally posted by matajdel View Post
    Please suggest best project in sector 75, 76, 77, & 78 or around.I am looking to buy 3 BHK and new to the area.I have done a bit of homeowrk and visited teh site and I liked Gardenia because of location.The 1480 3bhk plan looks good to me.

I was not able to find much about the builder online but he mentioned that possesion will be on March 2013 with penalty clause of 10 rs psf.Please suggest!The builder said would give me best price which would be around 2900 all inclusive in CLP.

Supertech is on back side of Gardenia with around 100 less than Gardenia but Supertech location is not as good as sector 75 + I have read lots of -ve about it.Antriksh is good but does not have a reasonable 3bhk 3 toilet plan.

Can a senior member please suggest or advice on Gardenia or any other project as I want to close the deal sooner?
    My budget is around 40 laks for 3 BHK.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X