Hi all,

I have found people discussing about different projects in and arround Sec 74-75 and on expressway sectors by all different builders but has grossly neglected the value for money project by India's Second largest RE company i.e. unihomes in sec 117 by Unitech.

The key Highlights:

1. One of lowest ratio of Super Build Up area to Carpet area.
2. Prices are similiar to other builders projects in the area (whereas unitech desreves much premium)
3. The construction is in progress reasonably well.
4. Location is good as very near to already developed areas of Noida and vicinity of Metro station.

Hence still wonder why forum is full of posts of projects by little known builders as compare to unitech.

Thanks and your views are welcome...
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by namitt02
    Hi all,

I have found people discussing about different projects in and arround Sec 74-75 and on expressway sectors by all different builders but has grossly neglected the value for money project by India's Second largest RE company i.e. unihomes in sec 117 by Unitech.

The key Highlights:

1. One of lowest ratio of Super Build Up area to Carpet area.
    2. Prices are similiar to other builders projects in the area (whereas unitech desreves much premium)
    3. The construction is in progress reasonably well.
    4. Location is good as very near to already developed areas of Noida and vicinity of Metro station.

Hence still wonder why forum is full of posts of projects by little known builders as compare to unitech.

Thanks and your views are welcome...

inventory of sec 74/75/76 need to finish before people getting interested in farthest sector of noida ..

do mention prices at which unitech is willing to sell .. thats the detering factor...
    CommentQuote
  • Price I heard is close to Rs. 3000/psf and if we consider proportionate less loading in carpet area it comes to bout Rs. 2600-2700, which is comparable to rates prevailing in those sectors.

I think its better to go further away by 2-3 Kms rather than putting up hard earned money on projects of lesser known builders as risk is too high compare to advantage of few Kms.
    CommentQuote
    Price I heard is close to Rs. 3000/psf and if we consider proportionate less loading in carpet area it comes to bout Rs. 2600-2700, which is comparable to rates prevailing in those sectors.

I think its better to go further away by 2-3 Kms rather than putting up hard earned money on projects of lesser known builders as risk is too high compare to advantage of few Kms.

have doubt people will think that way for unitech, at least and at location which is farthest and will take ages to develope.

as i said after sec before it
    CommentQuote
  • At the time of reccession the Big builders were most impacted and unitech was one of them which delayed possession for GN and some other projects in NCR.....The layout plan for unitech for Sector 117 is also not that good...then why people should go for it if they get better layout and location compared to it...All builders in NCR are same and you cannot trust them totally...infact smaller builder in noida are selling close to 2500 which is around 500k less than unitech..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ALAMSHEKH
    have doubt people will think that way for unitech, at least and at location which is farthest and will take ages to develope.

as i said after sec before it

Dear Alam,
    What is your opinion about sector 117, 119, 120. Are they good for investment/Living point.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont understand that how big builders will suffer most in recession.. Infact larger the company, the better it is positioned to face financial crisis. Infact unitech is one of few builders putting up term of paying penalty to buyers for delayed possesion(Rs. 5/psf/month). Though not substantial but speaks of the confidence of the company.

Finally I feel real estate investment is all about risk and return. So in that case better to bet on projects by some organised public company listed on xchange rather than small builders where even at times promoters are not identifiable.

Sec 117, 118, 119 are almost adjoing sectors to 75, 76, 78 etc.

Dont we invest in largecaps/midcaps companies while investing in equity markets rather than companies in B/traded segments.. So dont you think similiar strategy should be thr in RE investment also.
    CommentQuote

Dont we invest in largecaps/midcaps companies while investing in equity markets rather than companies in B/traded segments.. So dont you think similiar strategy should be thr in RE investment also.

think real estate has very easy entry but very hard exit.. so pls don't compare with equity markets , even money involved is too much...

my experience say's population tiddi dal ki tarah move karti hai .. matlab ek patch se doosre par.. so sec 72-77 will get populated and saturated first and then all other sec such as 117-122 will get populated.. thus still some time
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ALAMSHEKH
    think real estate has very easy entry but very hard exit.. so pls don't compare with equity markets , even money involved is too much...

my experience say's population tiddi dal ki tarah move karti hai .. matlab ek patch se doosre par.. so sec 72-77 will get populated and saturated first and then all other sec such as 117-122 will get populated.. thus still some time

Hello Alam,
    I have Unhomes-3 sector 117 app. 3956sq.ft. (all inclusive also car parking & others) & Amrapali Centurion Park Terrace Homes Noida ext. 3033sq.ft (all inclusve also car parking & others), I am looking for Rental point of view, so I will keep this for long-term investment, which project you suggest to buy if I have a budget of 30 lacs preferably in construction link plan depending on self-earning, over 2.5 years from now. Many Thanks, Punit
    CommentQuote