Hi,
Off late there has been a plethora of builders making projects.
Let see which builder gets the maximum votes based of following parameters-

-Timely Completion of projects
-Good Quality of construction
-Quality of service
-Market Reputation
Read more
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rimple2010
    I think think the thread name is not correct. It should be "Best builder in Noida.:bab (59):

you are right Rimple..and what's ur opinion about the following thread

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/noida/t-poll-best-in-noida-ext-kaun-hae-aandhon-mae-kana-raja-12878.html

have you post your vote.. Pleaseeeeeeee..don't miss the chance :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    A big number of LP buyers (including me..!!) on this forum..so such a huge chunk of votes in 3C's favor...

Thats not necessarily the case. Many votes are from non 3C owners. Its basically the reputation and word of mouth hence more votes.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida Builders

Gardenia seems to be organizing well. Some of my friends who have taken flats in their sector 61 and sector 46 projects are happy with the dealing. There is nothing which is concealed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok4814
    you are right Rimple..and what's ur opinion about the following thread

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/noida/t-poll-best-in-noida-ext-kaun-hae-aandhon-mae-kana-raja-12878.html

have you post your vote.. Pleaseeeeeeee..don't miss the chance :D

Ashok,
    I hope u are not from neta family as the way u are asking for votes:)

no offences. I too will caste my vote for noida extn builder shortly:)
    CommentQuote
  • All builders cannot be trusted...Even ATS which had a good reputation is showing its true colors in ATS Hamlet.Eldeco in green meadown greater noida cheated people...Omaxe, parasvnath..even contruction of Gaur in indirapuram is nothing great...So when a builder will cheat...no guarantee..if you manage to get what they promised..you are just lucky...But all said and done..if Quality and Beauty of a project is to be seen..Jaypee Greater noida wins hands down...no competition whatso ever...and i dont think it will ever be matched also..
    CommentQuote
  • I agree to Zohaib. Builders are meant to mint money . Unless a regulator is in place, none can be trusted. I think builder reputation as a criteria for buying house should not have significant weightage....Its pure luck based.

I voted to JP as I see them as infrastructure developer , not as a builder. They have more to loose than gain by doing cheating with buyers. At max I believe they can delay the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Ashok,
    I hope u are not from neta family as the way u are asking for votes:)

no offences. I too will caste my vote for noida extn builder shortly:)

you are right Munish, Thanks a lot i am not from n. ext. family. Actually, there is lot of publicity going on for Noida ext location. all the builders of this location are spending more money in lot of ads rather to start other construction work. I would suggest peoples go for other locations rather than noida ext. I don't think the noida ext has bright future. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok4814
    you are right Munish, Thanks a lot i am not from n. ext. family. Actually, there is lot of publicity going on for Noida ext location. all the builders of this location are spending more money in lot of ads rather to start other construction work. I would suggest peoples go for other locations rather than noida ext. I don't think the noida ext has bright future. :bab (59):

Ashok,
    Builders have bought land at cheap prices and they will use all possible means to sell their properties. They money that they are spending on ads is basically the booking amounts that people have given.
    Noida Extn will do a price balancing act between new sectors of Noida 74-78 and Eway projects and is for the people with a budget under 20 Lacs.
    It has a future but after 5 yrs. Builders are just doing test marketing to see if there is going to be a real sustained demand which i do not see immediately. But in India everything gets consumed due to sheer numbers. All in all location wise Noida extn is pretty okay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Ashok,
    Builders have bought land at cheap prices and they will use all possible means to sell their properties. They money that they are spending on ads is basically the booking amounts that people have given.
    Noida Extn will do a price balancing act between new sectors of Noida 74-78 and Eway projects and is for the people with a budget under 20 Lacs.
    It has a future but after 5 yrs. Builders are just doing test marketing to see if there is going to be a real sustained demand which i do not see immediately. But in India everything gets consumed due to sheer numbers. All in all location wise Noida extn is pretty okay.

Noida Extension is primarily preferred by those who are working in NOIDA / GN and can not afford buying house in NOIDA. If that is true, the sustained demand would depend upon growth of Noida/GN in terms of new business & new job creation.
    CommentQuote
  • property plus - query

while watching zee news one of the viewvers asked spet for 99 acre if noida extension is a gud buy for 10 year horizon...

answer was - you can get 35% return in 10 years....:bab (59):

do your own calculation guys...
    CommentQuote
  • Is it CAGR , compounded annual growth rate
    or
    over all return
    In case if 100 Rs today will become 135 in 10 yrs then rate of return is just 3%
    In case if it is CAGR then 100 Rs today will become 2000 in 10 yrs ...

So there is a difference of 20 times, it very important to know the exact meaning of 35% return ...

Originally Posted by nifty001
    while watching zee news one of the viewvers asked spet for 99 acre if noida extension is a gud buy for 10 year horizon...

answer was - you can get 35% return in 10 years....:bab (59):

do your own calculation guys...
    CommentQuote
  • These so called experts on T.V are the same jack asses who were telling everyone to Buy crossings republik..nahar par in faridabad..as once in a lifetie chance...prices will touch like bombay, etc etc etc

These Jokers are paid for this bull they give on T.V

Where were these experts when the stocks crashed....

Pls do your own research....as its your money...not the joker on T.V

These greater Noida sectors (so called noida extn) are smartly priced...but this area will be very congested...plus construction going on for 7-8 years easily..so trucks, escavators moving about, etc etc

Its definately a Great buy for middle class with limited budget
    But they also should wait a while...wait till diwali...at least...new stuff is in the oven....cooking hot and fresh soon

and with RG Builders having launched a cheap project...its all going to be more interesting now
    CommentQuote
  • true nibha, 35% in 10 years is less than your money put in a savings account in Dubai:)
    seems there is an error. i also do not see it growing 20 times in the next 10 yrs.

agree with zohiab abt paid news issues which are so common.
    CommentQuote